The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait from The Sims 3: Generations expansion pack. It conflicts with the Dislikes Children trait.
Nurturing Sims are great with teens and children. They understand the joys and difficulties of growing up and are instinctively well prepared to take care of them.
- Children and Teens have less chance of throwing a tantrum when your Sim is scolding them.
- Your Sim is more effective in socializing with children and teens.
- Your Sim gets relationship faster with Sims that are Teens or younger.
- Adults and Children can use the "nurture" interaction to get the brightened day moodlet.
- Nurturing Sims will do better in the Day care career than other Sims.
- Combining this with Family-Oriented makes the Sim teach toddler skills much faster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.