The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait that was introduced in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the family-oriented trait. It is identical to the Commitment Issues trait from The Sims 3. It is only available for young adults and older.
"These Sims become Tense after a while in the same job or relationship, become Happy when they Quit a Job or Break Off a relationship, take longer to Propose, and can Discuss their Fear of Commitment."
- These Sims will have the "Single Again" moodlet when they break off a relationship.
- These Sims will have the "Trapped" moodlet when they have the same job.
- These Sims will have the "Career Freedom" moodlet when they quit a job.
- Might reject Sims who propose to them.
- These Sims will react negatively to the "Share Big News" option by pregnant Sims, hinting that they also presumably dislike children like Sims with the Hates Children trait.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.