Noncommittal is a social trait that was introduced in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the family-oriented trait. It is identical to the Commitment Issues trait from The Sims 3. It is only available for young adults and older.
"These Sims become Tense after a while in the same job or relationship, become Happy when they Quit a Job or Break Off a relationship, take longer to Propose, and can Discuss their Fear of Commitment."
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- These Sims will have the "Single Again" moodlet when they break off a relationship.
- These Sims will have the "Trapped" moodlet when they have the same job.
- These Sims will have the "Career Freedom" moodlet when they quit a job.
- Might reject Sims who propose to them.
- These Sims will react negatively to the "Share Big News" option by pregnant Sims, hinting that they also presumably dislike children like Sims with the Hates Children trait.
Noncommittal Sims[edit | edit source]