|Don't let the abundance of space fool you. Take a look around, admire the wonderful scenery, and explore the endless possibilities. Do you see it? This is your whole new world! What are you waiting for?|
|Game||The Sims 4|
Newcrest consists of three neighborhoods, each with five lots of varying sizes. Unlike other worlds for The Sims 4, Newcrest does not contain any pre-built lots. There are visible houses and high-rises if the player angles their camera in-game, but these serve only as decoration and the player cannot enter them.
- Llama Lagoon
- Ridgeline Drive
Newcrest has three new neighborhoods and each neighborhood has five empty lots, giving a total number of 15 empty lots for players to build on.
Empty Lots - Llama Lagoon
- 50x40: Twin Oracle Point, costs §8,500
- 40x30: Avarice Acres, costs §3,000
- 40x30: Rippling Flats, costs §3,000
- 30x30: Tranquil Crescent, costs §2,500
- 30x20: Asphalt Abodes, costs §2,000
Empty Lots - Bridgeview
- 30x20: Fern Park, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Beech Byway, costs §2,000
- 40x30: Midtown Meadows, costs §3,000
- 20x15: Oak Alcove, costs §1,500
- 20x15: Comfy Cubby, costs §1,500
Empty Lots - Ridgeline Drive
- 30x20: Cookout Lookout, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Civic Cliffs, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Hillside Highlands, costs §2,000
- 40x30: Optimist's Outlook, costs §3,000
- 40x20: Sandy Run, costs §2,500
- This is the only world in The Sims series that was added via a patch.
- This is the only world in The Sims 4 that doesn't contain any pre-built lots, and is the first empty pre-made world since The Sims: House Party.