|Don't let the abundance of space fool you. Take a look around, admire the wonderful scenery, and explore the endless possibilities. Do you see it? This is your whole new world! What are you waiting for?|
|Game||The Sims 4|
Newcrest consists of three neighborhoods, each with five lots of varying sizes. Unlike other worlds for The Sims 4, Newcrest does not contain any pre-built lots. There are visible houses and high-rises if the player angles their camera in-game, but these serve only as decoration and the player cannot enter them.
Newcrest has three new neighborhoods and each neighborhood has five empty lots, giving a total number of 15 empty lots for players to build on.
Empty Lots - Llama Lagoon
- 50x40: Twin Oracle Point, costs §8,500
- 40x30: Avarice Acres, costs §3,000
- 40x30: Rippling Flats, costs §3,000
- 30x30: Tranquil Crescent, costs §2,500
- 30x20: Asphalt Abodes, costs §2,000
Empty Lots - Bridgeview
- 30x20: Fern Park, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Beech Byway, costs §2,000
- 40x30: Midtown Meadows, costs §3,000
- 20x15: Oak Alcove, costs §1,500
- 20x15: Comfy Cubby, costs §1,500
Empty Lots - Ridgeline Drive
- 30x20: Cookout Lookout, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Civic Cliffs, costs §2,000
- 30x20: Hillside Highlands, costs §2,000
- 40x30: Optimist's Outlook, costs §3,000
- 40x20: Sandy Run, costs §2,500
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Newcrest experiences four distinct seasons. Summers include warm to heat wave temperatures and occasional thunderstorms. Winter weather consists of cold to freezing temperatures along with snow and blizzards. Fall and spring typically experience warm and cool temperatures with some rainy days.
- This is the second world in The Sims series that was added via a patch. The first was Adventureland of The Sims 3, included by mistake in the Origin version of the game.
- This is the only world in The Sims 4 that doesn't contain any pre-built lots, and is the first empty pre-made world since The Sims: House Party.