The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Natural cooks are able to kick any dish up a notch, making their food the most delicious to eat. They learn to cook more quickly than others, and never burn down the kitchen in the process!
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Sims with this trait learn the cooking skill faster than other Sims.
- Natural cooks will create higher quality food more often than other Sims.
- Natural cooks will never burn food or cause a fire when cooking.
- Natural cooks prefer to watch the cooking channel on the television.
Unlocked interactions[edit | edit source]
- Natural cooks can "Talk About Cooking".
- Natural cooks can "Trade Kitchen secrets" with other Sims who have points in the cooking skill, and learn a new recipe.
- Eating food on other lots may allow this Sim to learn the recipe for that food (a certain level of skill is still required to learn the recipe).
- "Kick it up a Notch" interaction is available to improve the quality of a prepared dish by one stage.
Player Notes[edit | edit source]
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the bistro or Bakery lot.
- Natural cooks strongly benefit from undertaking a Fine Arts major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
- Natural cooks are less likely to burn marshmallows at a fire pit.
- Natural cooks with the daredevil trait are less likely to burn themselves while playing with fire at a fireplace or a fire pit.
- Sims with this trait may sometimes put on weight, regardless of how much they eat. If this occurs, a message will appear saying that the Sim has a healthy appetite and has put on some extra pounds to show for it. This is an understatement however, as this oddity will cause the target Sim to reach the maximum weight level. The Sim will also gain a neutral memory of getting fat.
- Other Sims to Natural cooks can "Compliment (their) Cooking".
Associated skills[edit | edit source]
Possible Lifetime Wishes[edit | edit source]
- Celebrated Five-Star Chef
- The Culinary Librarian
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Pre-made natural cooks[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.