The NPC and Townie Maker is a cheat object which can be accessed by using testingcheatsenabled. It was first introduced in The Sims 2: FreeTime. When spawned, it appears as a repo gun lying on the ground.
Spawning it[edit | edit source]
The object can be obtained by enabling the testing cheats, shift-clicking on a Sim, and then selecting "Spawn... -> NPC and Townie Maker". The option will not appear if FreeTime or a later pack is not installed. If Nightlife is also installed, an old version of the object will appear as a deceased willow tree.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Some of the things the NPC and Townie Maker can do are:
- Randomize a Sim's Name.
- Turn a townie into a social class townie.
- Turn a townie into a downtownie.
- Turn a downtownie into a social class townie and vice versa.
- Generate a Townie
- Generate an NPC
- Generate a Downtownie
- Generate a Social Class Townie
- Change a Sim's Clothes
- Change a Sim's Appearance
- Generate Replacement Townies and NPCs
References[edit | edit source]
- Step 4a) of this thread mentions an NPC and Townie maker that looks like a dead willow tree.