Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Moochers can mooch food and money from their neighbors who for the most part just go along with it.
- A Sim with mooch trait can mooch cash and food directly off other Sims.
- When visiting other Sims' lots, the Sim can mooch food from the host's fridge!
- Some Sims may not respond well to the Sim's mooching. Acquaintances will state refusal, while a Sim that particularly dislikes the mooch will glare back at them angrily.
- It is more difficult for Sims to mooch off a Sim with the Frugal trait.
- Mooching Sims can "Mooch Food" from neighbors' fridges.
- Can "Mooch Food" from other Sims at any level of Mooch skill. Provides the mooch a quick meal on the go. This interaction will often succeed unless the mooch has a poor relationship with the target.
- Can "Mooch Small Amount Of Money" if Mooch skill is at level 6 or less.
- Can "Mooch Large Amount Of Money" at any level of Mooch skill.
- Sims with a very high Mooch skill of level 7 or more can "Mooch Absurd Amount Of Money", which can provide a huge amount of money if the interaction succeeds.
- The amount of money that the player mooch and if the Sim's mooching is successful or not depends on many factors. For example, having a high relationship with the target Sim will usually increase the chance of a mooching being successful, and it may also increase the amount of money that the Sim gets.
- Mooches are more likely to autonomously dumpster dive.
- Mooches strongly benefit from undertaking a Business major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
- Success rate and mooch magnitude depends on:
- The household funds of the mooch.
- The relationship score the mooch has on the other Sim.
- The mooching Sim's independent skill. This is levelled up as the Sim mooches and mooches.