|Number of floors||1|
|Game||The Sims (console)|
In The Sims for console, the player lives here when they start the Get a Life Storyline. Mom is playable on this lot, but if the player tries to make her do any chores, she will refuse and tell the player's Sim to do it. There is only one double bed in this house which the player can share with Mom if they are friends.
In The Sims: Bustin' Out, the house appears to be near a farm, and is very small, but comforting. Mom is not a playable character in The Sims Bustin' Out, but she will make dinner and clean up. Like The Sims on console, the player character starts at this lot at the beginning of the game. Oddly enough, there is only one bedroom in the house, meaning that the player must build another room for themself if they choose to stay, but they don't always have to.
In order to move out in The Sims, the player's Sim must "borrow" 800 simoleons from Mom, get a cooking skill in order to make dinner without starting a fire, get a mechanical skill point in order to fix the TV, and get a job.
In The Sims: Bustin' Out moving out is much simpler than in The Sims for console, as the only goal the player needs to complete is getting a job. However doing so can lead to the player being unable to hire the Maid unless they move back in.
Mom will nag the player until these goals are accomplished. Unlike in the first game, the player's Sim can visit and/or move back to Mom's house.
- Borrow 800 from Mom
- Make Dinner without starting a fire
- Fix the Television
- Get a Job
The Sims Bustin' OutEdit
- Press shoulder button for double speed
- Eat enough food to fill your stomach
- Use a toilet to empty your bladder
- Do fun stuff to raise your fun level
- Use the newspaper to find a job
- In Bustin' Out, moving back in to Mom's house every now and then is a great way to increase your skill points and relationships without needing to go to work, since no bus ever stops outside her house. Once you're ready to go back to work, simply move back in to the house that you were staying at previously and you will still have your job.
- In The Sims Bustin' Out, some of the created Sim's needs will not decay below half. This includes the Hygiene, Comfort, Energy, and Social needs. This makes increasing skills considerably easier.
- Mom can be heard crying several times and a dialogue screen often appears saying "What did I do to deserve this?"
- Also, the player must reach this place in Continue in order to activate Free Play.