Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3 (Wii)
Mean Sims love to fight, mostly because they never lose in a brawl, and they take satisfaction with every new enemy made.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
The Sims 4
"These Sims become Happy when being Mean or Mischievous to other Sims and become Confident after winning a fight."
- Mean Sims get a 4h +1 happiness moodlet any time they use a mean or mischief interaction.
- These Sims will be mean autonomously.
- These Sims can get +3 confident instead of +2 after winning a fight.
- These Sims can smash dollhouses even when not currently angry.
- These Sims will be disgusted at pets when they nuzzle.[TS4:C&D]
- These Sims will have mean interactions available whenever they're meeting another Sim.
- Mean Sims will autonomously laugh at other Sim's misfortune.
- Mean Sims are more likely to choose to do mean actions (e.g. Kick Over Trash Can) autonomously.