The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3 (Wii)[edit | edit source]
Mean Sims love to fight, mostly because they never lose in a brawl, and they take satisfaction with every new enemy made.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
The Sims 4[edit | edit source]
"These Sims become Happy when being Mean or Mischievous to other Sims and become Confident after winning a fight."
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Mean Sims get a 4h +1 happiness moodlet any time they use a mean or mischief interaction.
- These Sims will be mean autonomously.
- These Sims can get +3 confident instead of +2 after winning a fight.
- These Sims can smash dollhouses even when not currently angry.
- These Sims will be disgusted at pets when they nuzzle.[TS4:C&D]
- These Sims will have mean interactions available whenever they're meeting another Sim.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.