Sims can obtain them in two ways:
- Craft them with a cauldron.
- Buy from the high witch of the Sim's alignment.
List of reagents
- Dragon Scales - Scales given from an Elder Dragon. (neutral)
- Mystic Dust - Mystic Stone turned to dust. (neutral)
- Crystalized Moonbeams - A moonbeam turned perfectly into stone. (good)
- Essence of Light - The essence of a star in a vial. (good)
- Viper Essence - Essence taken from a Viper. (evil)
- Eye of Newt - Eyes taken from a baby Newt. (evil)
List of items
If a good witch sits on the Throne of Light, his/her needs will go up, while an evil witch's needs will go down. On the other hand, if an evil witch sits on the Claw of Darkness Throne, his/her needs will go up, while a good witch's needs will go down.
- There is a [mod] at Mod the Sims that allows spells to be cast without reagents.
- Reagents can be used for decorations or sold in a player-owned business if Open For Business is installed. There is no controller to assign employees to make the reagents or other witch-items, however, regardless of witch-status; any reagents and other magical objects that are made by other lot residents besides the owner will have to be manually moved to the owner's inventory before they can be restocked.