The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the unlucky trait, and is first available to children.
Lucky Sims are closely followed through life with a comforting sense of luck. They win often and they win big.
- If a Lucky Sim has 4+ hours of sleep they might awake with the "Feeling Lucky" moodlet.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to burn food, break objects or get robbed.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to get raises at work and to get good results from career events.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win when playing games.
- Lucky Sims using the Fortune Factory Fortune Cookie Maker[TS3:WA] will always receive a good fortune.
- If a Sim with the Lucky trait is an Acrobat and performs on the Ring of Fire, they are more likely to succeed the stunt.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win a brawl,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to be arrested in the criminal career, but arrests can still occur.
|Feeling Lucky||After at least 4 hours of sleep, the lucky Sim may wake up with this positive moodlet. This moodlet adds a +5 buff to the mood for 24 hours. During this time, positive outcomes are more likely to happen to the Sim: They are more likely to win a career/opportunity event, less likely to suffer from negative consequences at work (such as arrests in the criminal career), more likely to earn a raise at work, less likely to break objects, less likely to be burgled, less likely to start a fire or burn food at a stove, more likely to win games, and less likely to be electrocuted while repairing electronics.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.