trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the unlucky trait, and is first available to children.
Lucky Sims are closely followed through life with a comforting sense of luck. They win often and they win big.
- If a Lucky Sim has 4+ hours of sleep they might awake with the "Feeling Lucky" moodlet.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to burn food, break objects or get robbed.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to get raises at work and to get good results from career events.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win when playing games.
- Lucky Sims using the Fortune Factory Fortune Cookie Maker[TS3:WA] will always receive a good fortune.
- If a Sim with the Lucky trait is an Acrobat and performs on the Ring of Fire, they are more likely to succeed the stunt.
- Lucky Sims are more likely to win a brawl,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Lucky Sims are less likely to be arrested in the criminal career, but arrests can still occur.
|Feeling Lucky||After at least 4 hours of sleep, the lucky Sim may wake up with this positive moodlet. This moodlet adds a +5 buff to the mood for 24 hours. During this time, positive outcomes are more likely to happen to the Sim: They are more likely to win a career/opportunity event, less likely to suffer from negative consequences at work (such as arrests in the criminal career), more likely to earn a raise at work, less likely to break objects, less likely to be burgled, less likely to start a fire or burn food at a stove, more likely to win games, and less likely to be electrocuted while repairing electronics.|