Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
These Sims love spending time outdoors and find a special joy amidst nature that others do not.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Sims with this trait are always in a better mood when outside, as they will they receive the 'One with Nature' positive moodlet (+20) when they stay outside for at least 15 minutes. The moodlet will last until they go back indoors.
- Sims with this trait will perform outdoor skills such as fishing and gardening better than most other Sims.
- Sims who love the outdoors perform better in the athletic, science and military careers.
- Sims who love the outdoors have a 10% lower chance of suffering from allergies.[TS3:S]
- Sims with this trait receive 'Stir Crazy' moodlet faster than other Sims when they remain inside for a long time.
- Sims who love the outdoors prefer to watch the fishing and gardening channels on the television.
- Sims with this trait will prefer to eat food outdoors provided a garden table and chair are available.
Unlocked interactions[edit | edit source]
- "Talk about great outdoors" social interaction is available.
- Sim can be sent to the public pool, beach or park by clicking on them and choosing the relevant action.
Player notes[edit | edit source]
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: park, beach, and spa.
- Sims with this trait will prefer to do outdoor activities, including tossing a football, playing in a sprinkler, or playing an instrument outside.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Possible lifetime wishes[edit | edit source]
- The Perfect Garden.
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium.
- Become a Superstar Athlete.
- Become an Astronaut.
Related traits[edit | edit source]
Sims that love the outdoors[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.