Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Losers encounter woe and misfortune throughout their lives beginning with school and continuing into their careers. They will fail and fail often. They won't get mad even when life falls apart. They'll just cry.
- Losers will have lower chances of having success.
- Losers are more likely to receive a negative event at work/school.
- When receiving opportunities, losers will have a higher chance of failing.
- Losers will break down in tears if something negative happens to them.
- Losers complain more in a conversation.
- Losers are less likely to win games against other sims like chess and video games, but the opponent having the Loser trait increases chance of winning.
- Losers are very unlikely to win fights. The chances increase a little if they have the Evil or Mean Spirited traits if they are fighting another Loser.
- Losers will get more potent "Winner" moodlets when they manage to win games.
- Losers will also get "Winner" moodlets when they get promoted.
- Instead of getting a "Win a Game" wish, the losers' wish will instead state "Be a winner, for once."
- If a loser loses a game, they can "Whine About Being a Loser" to other Sims. Ambitious Sims will not react well to the interaction.
- If a loser manages to win a game, they can "Boast About Finally Winning Something!" to other Sims.
- Losers are at a slight disadvantage in all majors in the college.[TS3:UL]
- Ironically, losers can still possess the lucky trait, despite the trait contradicts lucky in every single way possible.
- If a loser has the "Splash" interaction used on them while swimming in a pool, they will pitifully plead with the Sim splashing them to stop rather than getting irritated or angry.
- Losers will flee before Sims who are the Emperor of Evil.
- Losers are more likely to lose a brawl.[TS3:LN]
- Losers with the Can Apprehend Burglar hidden trait can still fight a burglar, however unless the burglar also has this trait, the loser will still lose the fight anyway despite the increased chance of winning a fight from the Can Apprehend Burglar hidden trait.
- A common misconception is that Loser's will be spared by the Grim Reaper similarly to Unlucky sims, this is not the case however. This can be seen here.