List of Objects in Late Night Edit
- Air conditioner - Only decor, no function.
- Arcade machine 
- Window-like Aquarium - Used as a room divider. It can only be stocked with digital fish.
- Food trucks - A box van that travels around town selling different snacks. Similar to food service trucks that are usually seen at or near construction sites in big cities such as New York. New type of NPC.
- FX machine - Creates smoke, bubble, glitter, sparks, fire and snow effects
- Piano - Including a grand piano and a keyboard.
- Plasma pack - Small snacks served from the fridge to satisfy a vampire's thirst moodlet.
- Plasma fruit
- Strobe light
- Subway - A new rabbit hole that takes you to other subway rabbit holes, similar to the holes made by Miners in Ambitions.
- Skyscrapers - A new type of building that can have a few community Rabbit Holes within them or a Club. Some have a Penthouse on the top floor instead. A skyscraper is a shell building.
See also Edit
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 GamesCom 2010: Late Night preview at IGN.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 GameSpot - The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack Impressions
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 SimsNetwork - The Sims 3 Late Night @ Gamescom 2010
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 TheSims3 tweet We have a lot of new objects. Shuffleboard, darts, bubble bar, new professional bars, 3 new instruments, HOT TUBS.
- ↑ Tweet regarding new instruments
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Urbania-Sims - Late Night: Press Presentation in Paris(French, translated by Google translate)
- ↑ TheSims3 tweet @TheSims3 will there be elevators?!! - @eduardog3000 Yes!
- ↑ Sims3nieuws - Late Night preview
- ↑ Gameguru interview at Prosims Russian (English translation)
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 How to become a vampire and make vampire babies in The Sims 3: Late Night
- ↑ TheSims3 tweet @TheSims3 May I build subway stations by my own, on any lot in any neighbourhood? Even the ones I create in CAW? - @Gurra09 Yes, they are basically a big object. You can place them on any lot type, even your own. They will be in buydebug.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.