||Adrenaline Seeker is a Lifestyle for Sims who seek out danger, adventure, and sometimes even drama to ride the wave of an adrenaline rush! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, explore dangerous locales, get into fights, woohoo outside, work in a dangerous career, and seek out excitement in all its forms! Just be sure to avoid the mundane.
- Various benefits when thrill-seeking
- Avoids boring conversations
- Does not panic during fire and finds it exciting
- Increased work performance in dangerous careers
- Can “Talk about New Adventure” and “Enthuse about Thrill-Seeking” with other Sims
- Can “Fight for the Rush!” after having gone too long without a thrill
- Bored when performing mundane interactions and socials
- Tense when going too long without excitement
||Sims living a Close-Knit Lifestyle prefer to form deep connections with a small circle of friends. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, a Sim should keep their friend count between one and three Sims while seeking to deepen the relationships they do have.
- Keeps Good Friends longer but has a harder time staying friends with Sims at lower relationship levels
- More likely to gain Long Term Sentiments with friends
- Can “Ask to Be Confidant” and gains unique flavor socials with Confidant
- Tense when without friends or when friend group grows to four or more
Conflicts with "People Person".
||Sims who live a Coffee Fanatic Lifestyle want nothing more than another cup of java in order to reap its benefits. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, drink a lot of coffee.
- Various benefits after drinking coffee
- Will make and drink more coffee than other Sims
- Brewed Coffee is always Outstanding Quality
- Increased Skill gain in all Skills after drinking coffee
- Can “Talk about Benefits of Coffee” or “Lament the Detriments of Coffee” depending on caffeinated status
- Can “Work Caffeinated Shift” while at work
- Increased work performance after drinking coffee
- Uncomfortable after going too long without drinking coffee
||Sims who live an Energetic Lifestyle love to stay active and keep moving! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, seek out athletic and sporty activities or join a high-energy career.
- Various benefits when performing high-energy activities
- Prefers to perform high-energy activities
- Increased work performance in high-energy careers
- Decreased work performance in low-energy careers
- Dislikes low-energy activities and becomes tense when going without activity for too long
Conflicts with "Sedentary"
||Frequent Travelers make a habit of visiting new and exciting places and want to experience everything these locales have to offer! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, travel for vacations, visit exotic hidden destinations, and seek out new experiences while traveling.
- Various benefits when traveling to another world or when taking a vacation
- Increased Skill gain in all Skills while on vacation specifically
- Increased work performance and other benefits after returning from a vacation
- Can “Ask about Home Region” on locals to gather destination suggestions while traveling
- Can “Share Travel Stories” after a vacation
- Bored after having gone too long without travel
||Health Food Nut
||Sims who live a Health Food Nut Lifestyle are devoted to eating nutrient-filled foods! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, eat healthy foods and harvestables while avoiding Quick Meals, desserts, or anything that may seem unhealthy!
- Various benefits when eating healthy food
- Prefers to cook and eat healthy food
- Can “Cook Healthy Meal” to make alternative healthy recipe options
- Increased Weight Loss and Fitness Gain while working out after eating a meal made by “Cook Healthy Meal”
- Can “Evangelize Benefits of Health Food” to other Sims
- Displeased by eating junk food and tense when going too long without eating healthy food
Conflicts with "Junk Food Fiend"
||Hungry for Love
||Sims living a Hungry for Love Lifestyle have a strong desire to be in a relationship and struggle to deal with life without one. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, engage with romantic media or attempt to romance other Sims.
- Various benefits when in a romantic relationship
- Prefers romantic behavior and is more likely to succeed when being romantic
- Acquires romantic Sentiments more easily
- Enjoys romantic media
- Increased Work Performance when in a romantic relationship
- Tense when not in a romantic relationship
Conflcits with "Single and Lovin' It"
||Sims living an Indoorsy Lifestyle prefer to be within the confines of an indoor space. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, prioritize doing activities indoors rather than outdoors.
- Various benefits when doing indoor activities
- Prefers to be indoors
- Decreased work performance in outdoor careers
- Tense when spending too much time outside rather than inside
Conflicts with "Outdoorsy"
||Junk Food Fiend
||Sims who live a Junk Food Fiend Lifestyle crave snacks and sweets and are enthusiasts of spicing food up with sugar and bacon! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, eat Quick Meals, desserts, or anything that may seem unhealthy as a rule. Just be sure to avoid eating healthy!
- Various benefits when eating junk food
- Prefers to eat junk food
- Can “Add Sugar” or “Add Bacon” to food, turning it into junk food
- Can “Evangelize Benefits of Junk Food” to other Sims
- Displeased by eating healthy and tense when going too long without eating junk food
Conflicts with "Health Food Nut"
||Sims living a People Person Lifestyle have an easier time building and maintaining a large friend group, sometimes at the cost of connecting with those friends. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, a Sim should have four or more friends.
- Keeps lower relationship level Friends easier but struggles to keep Good Friends or higher
- Various benefits when interacting with three or more friends at a time or when making a new friend
- Less likely to gain Long Term Sentiments with friends
- Greater need to be social
- Tense when friend group contains fewer than four Sims
Conflicts with "Close-Knit"
||Single and Lovin' It
||Sims living a Single and Lovin’ It Lifestyle happily enjoy the ‘single life’ and savor their independence. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, avoid being in a committed romantic relationship and romantic media.
- Various benefits when single
- Increased Skill gain in all Skills when single
- Less likely to acquire romantic Sentiments
- Finds romantic media somewhat unrealistic
- Increased Work Performance when single
- Tense when in a new committed romantic relationship
Conflicts with "Hungry for Love"
||Sims living an Outdoorsy Lifestyle prefer to be outside, taking in the fresh air. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, prioritize doing activities outdoors rather than indoors.
- Various benefits when doing outdoor activities
- Prefers to be outdoors
- Increased work performance in outdoor careers
- Tense when spending too much time inside rather than outside
Conflicts with "Indoorsy"
||Sims who live a Sedentary Lifestyle favor relaxing and lounging in all its forms, and prefer to avoid exerting themselves. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, pursue low-energy activities that allow a Sim to relax, sit, and lounge around or join a low-energy career.
- Various benefits when performing low-energy activities
- Prefers to perform low-energy activities
- Increased work performance in low-energy careers
- Decreased work performance in high-energy careers
- Tense when performing high-energy activities or when going too long without doing relaxing activities
Conflicts with "Energetic"
||Live a life immersed in technology! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, interact regularly with electronics and technology or join a tech-related career.
- Various benefits when interacting with technologyPrefers to use technology over non-electronic objects
- Increased Skill gain in Programming and Rocket Science
- Can apply the Overclocked Upgrade to computers and then “Enthuse about Processing Power” with other Sims
- Improved success when repairing and upgrading electronics
- Increased work performance in tech-related careers
- Tense when on a lot without Power or when going without technology for too long
Conflicts with "Technophobe"
||A Lifestyle dedicated to the avoidance of technology! To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, a Sim should pursue a livelihood without Power or technology, even going so far as to sabotage or break electronics from time to time.
- Various benefits relating to broken electronics, when on a lot without Power, or when on a lot using the Off-the-Grid Lot Trait
- Prefers to avoid using technology
- Can intentionally “Sabotage” electronics
- Decreased work performance in tech-related careers
- Tense when using technology
Conflicts with "Techie"
||Sims living a Workaholic Lifestyle tend to fixate on their careers by working extra hard and rarely taking breaks. To acquire or maintain this Lifestyle, pursue promotions, Work Hard while at work, complete Daily Tasks, and abstain from taking days off.
- Needs decay slower while at work
- Increased work performance gain
- Difficulty in keeping long term relationships
- Can “Go to Work on Off Hours” and “Demand Promotion from Boss”
- Receives extra work-related benefits when in the Corporate Worker career
- Tense when neglecting work duties or without a job