"These Sims gain powerful Moodlets from Watching Tv or Napping as well as from Comfortable furniture, become Fatigued more quickly from exercise, and grow Tense when performing household chores."
- Lazy Sims can nap on regular chairs to fill their energy need.
- Lazy Sims get happy from watching TV for a while.
- Lazy Sims become tense from household chores.
- Lazy Sims never run when doing outdoor activities in long distance.
- They get extra happy from comfortable furniture.
- They get fatigued more easily from exercise.
- They can "Nap Lazily" instead of "Nap" on couches.
- Some actions are less likely to energize a lazy Sim.
- Lazy Sims get an uncomfortable "Excruciatingly Fatigued" moodlet when exercising.
- Lazy Sims will get an angry "Rude Awakening" moodlet if someone disturbs their nap.
- When a vampire tries to command a lazy Sim to clean up it will always fail.[TS4:V]
- Lazy Sims always leave clothes piles on the ground, even if there is a hamper on the lot.[TS4:LDS]
- Take a nap
- Watch TV
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.