- For the personality quality in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Personality.
- Not to be confused with Hidden trait#Lazy or Lazy (The Sims 4).
Lazy is a pet trait featured in The Sims 3: Pets and The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs.
This trait is available for all playable pets—cats, dogs and horses. For dogs and cats, this conflicts with the Hyper trait. For horses, this conflicts with the Fast trait.
Lazy pets just love to lie down or stay in one place as they get tired easily.
- Pet will likely want to stay in one place.
- Pet will get Fatigued more quickly.
- Energy motive drops at a slightly increased rate.
- Horse will get a penalty on Racing and Cross Country Competitions.
- Horse will learn the Racing skill considerably slower.
- This trait is featured in The Sims 3: Generations as a hidden trait with no effect on Sims, and cannot be obtained without using mods or hacks.
Lazy can only be given to cats, and it conflicts with the Frisky trait. There is a similar dog trait called Couch Potato.
These cats really enjoy their catnaps. They are less likely to jump from place to place since it takes too much effort.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
- See also: Category:Lazy pets