|Education and employment|
|Household||Jordan and Jared household|
|Game||The Sims 4: City Living|
Jordan Mayer is a pre-made Sim who is prominently featured in multiple trailers and other promotional material for The Sims 4: City Living. Together with Penny Pizzazz and Danny Shino-Miller she even appears on the front cover art.
In the trailers, Jordan can be seen arriving in San Myshuno, hunting for an apartment, and finding work in the new Art critic career. Jordan and her roommate Jared Q can be downloaded from the Gallery. The household description reads "Will these two become friends, or foes, or something else?" hinting at a romantic relationship that develops between them.
San Myshuno ReviewsEditSan Myshuno map under the name "AshyJ". 
- Skye Fitness: SO like, I never went into this place? But one time my friend did and she totes loved it <3 XOXO
- Stargazer Lounge: OMG! The drinks are TOTES FAB at the Stargazer. But, oof! Those big city prices.
- Landgraab Apartments: Omg! It. Would. Totes. RULE. To live here. One day! One day I tell you.
- Alto Apartments: Wow wow wow! I want to live HERE too! Omg. I need to really roll up my sleeves to make it here. Like, really make it!
- Spice Festival: When I'm hankering to learn a new recipe to prep for my roommates, I head to the local food festival to sample the eats. I always learn new recipes!
- Flea Market Festival: There's nothing cooler than retro stuff! And new stuff! And... stuff! I love this place lol. Every time I visit there's new stuff to get, especially for a bargain hunter like me.
- Culpepper Apartments: Oh man! I want to move to the city so badly. Culpepper House seems...doable. It seems fine. I'll be fine!
- Waterside Warble: I love karaoke and found the other bars a bit posh and high end. The Waterside Warble karaoke bar felt more welcoming!
- Fashion District Food Carts: Not sure I could handle the tab for this every day, but wowee! Can't wait to come back here for a special treat.
- Fashion District Food Carts: Soooo, I'm not sure the burgers are for me. When I think of big city, I think of excquisite, like, exciting things?
- GeekCon: Haha so one time I went here and entered into a video game competition and everyone was like "haha yeah right" but then I won! #geekcon #festivals #ftw
- Romance Festival: I just know I'm going to meet my boo at the Romance Festival! It'll be JUST like the movies! My perfect city story!!!
- Torendi Tower: I got lost when I first moved to the city and asked the resident of Torendi Tower to use the bathroom and…wow it was weird!
- Planet Honey Pop!: Absoluuuutely loooove this place. The drinks are lovely and the people, divine. I just wish my roommate wasn't so tone deaf - it's dreadful when he is up on stage.
- Casbah Gallery: WOW! I feel so sophistacted after visiting this place! I've never seen any art as beautiful as this before.
- Outdoor Plaza: Like, I just LOVE art, and this place has soooo much of it! I just, like, take pictures of EVERYTHING. OMG.
- FountainView Penthouse: Wow wow wow! How do people afford this place on new hire salaries! It'll be a while but this would be a lovely place to live!
- Myshuno Meadows: OMG. Swans! There are swans in the lake. So cool. So romantic.