|Game||The Urbz: Sims in the City (console)|
Jayde is The Urbz: Sims in the City's postergal, appearing in multiple promotional images, several trailers, and starring in the Comix. She is shown in the beginning cinematic in the game, and is the base sim in CAS (though the default name is Chris Urbie) where her looks and name can be changed to fit the player.
- The Foundry
- Jayde's journeys take her to The Foundry, bastion of detached cool, where even simple greetings are fraught with added meaning.
- Neon East
- Mazuiko's gotta find a way to balance the go-go Neon East lifestyle with the responsibilities of owning a business. Jayde to the rescue!
- South Side Bridge
- Jayde's big score blows up in her face when she tries to sell some sharp new duds back to their original tough-talking owner, South Side Bridge Boss Louie Bricks.
- Gasoline Row
- Jayde motors on down to the blustery bikers' domain - Gasoline Row, and finds that a little bravado goes a long way there.
- Kicktail Park
- Jayde spends a little QT with some orange sherbet and sets a few skate-rat hearts a-flutter in the process. What next?!
- Skyline Beach
- Life's tough at the bottom for Jayde, who's catching static from the bouncer at her fave club. Will the Skyline Beach Crew be able to help a girl out?
- Diamond Heights
- With a little help from Darius, Jayde should be able to fit in with the bling-centric Diamond Heights Crew. But will she be able to find a dress to fit in first?
- Central Station
- Find out how the villainous Urangoo McBain got his stripes, so to speak, in this ink-spattered tale of love, hate, manipulation and body modification!
- Cozmo Street
- When Jayde intrudes on the Couture Twins' efforts to cozy up to The Black Eyed Peas, the Twins get enraged! Will Jayde keep cool?
- In The Sims 2 for console, Jayde appears as a decorative wall hanging in Buy mode.
- The player can create Jayde on Urbz: Sims in the City for console. They need to use the default base in Create a Urb, then buy her top from Gasoline Row, buy her belt and pants from Kicktail Park, and buy her shoes from The Foundry.
- She is similar to Fran Foofaraw in The Sims Bustin' Out, both postergals, appearing in multiple promotional images, several trailers, and default models of the female Sim in Create a Sim for their games respectively.
- According to a promotional render, Jayde is approximately 5'6"