Inspired is an emotion available in The Sims 4. It occurs when a Sim engages in creative activities. This emotion can evolve into very inspired. It can be from singing in the shower. On the computer, they can write books. They will get a 'Writer's Block' moodlet if they wrote too many books.
Interactions and Activities
Sims will only have a chance to use these interactions and do these activities while inspired.
- Talk about Dreams
- Describe New Idea
- Propose Crazy Scheme
- Paint Classical painting
- Look into the stars or clouds (self interaction)
An inspired Sim may get a whim to do one of the above interactions or take one of the above actions, or an inspired Sim may get one of the following whims:
- Buy a bar
- Buy a musical instrument
- Travel to the Museum
- Talk about Dreams with Someone
- Buy an Easel
These traits affect how often a Sim is inspired.
- Art Lovers will be inspired when admiring art
- Bookworms will be inspired when analyzing a book
- Music Lovers will be inspired when listening deeply to music
- Snobs will be inspired when in a 'satisfyingly decorated' room
These are items found, bought, or earned in the game that can emit an inspiring aura in the area around the object. Players can choose to enable or disable the aura at any time. Once enabled, a Sim can interact with the object, through viewing or using it, and they will earn an inspired moodlet. Whether their mood changes to inspired or not depends on the other moodlets affecting the Sim at that time.
Careers and Jobs
Sims with these jobs or careers will gain work performance if they go to work while inspired.
- When the game first came out, Very Inspired was called "Imaginative".