Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3: Pets
Independent pets not only prefer to be on their own, but have more fun when playing on their own rather than in big groups or other social situations.
- Pets' social motive will decay at a slower rate.
- Pets will autonomously socialize with other pets less often.
- Pets are more likely to run away.
- Pets will build Fun at a higher rate when doing solo interactions.
- Pets will not greet Sims when coming home.
The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs
These dogs are less likely to need constant affection and can even walk themselves.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.