The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3: PetsEditdogs and cats.
Independent pets not only prefer to be on their own, but have more fun when playing on their own rather than in big groups or other social situations.
- Pets' social motive will decay at a slower rate.
- Pets will autonomously socialize with other pets less often.
- Pets are more likely to run away.
- Pets will build Fun at a higher rate when doing solo interactions.
- Pets will not greet Sims when coming home.
The Sims 4: Cats & DogsEditAloof. It conflicts with the Loyal trait.
These dogs are less likely to need constant affection and can even walk themselves.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.