is a physical trait
in The Sims 3
. It conflicts with the Loves To Swim[TS3:IP]
and Loves Water[TS3 Wii]
Hydrophobic Sims are terrified of swimming. They loathe every second they have to spend in the pool.
- Hydrophobic Sims are scared of swimming and will avoid bodies of water at all costs.
- Hydrophobic Sims will get a negative moodlet whenever forced to swim. They will act very distressed when being forced to swim.
- Hydrophobic Sims will not appreciate baths as much as other Sims, and will even cry after taking one.
- If the "Splash" interaction is used on a hydrophobic Sim being forced to swim, they will appear to plead pitifully with the Sim splashing them rather than getting irritated or angry.
- Contrary to popular belief, a Sim with this trait is not excluded from the "Duck Time" moodlet when bathing.
- Hydrophobic Sims do not like exploring Dive Wells.[TS3:WA]
- Hydrophobic Sims can drown but are much less likely as they don't like to be in water.
- SimBots always start with this trait.[TS3:A]
- Hydrophobic Sims do not have the ability to initiate shower woohoo.
- This trait is not available for mermaids, but oddly PlantSims can still have this trait.
||Hydrophobic Sims will receive this negative moodlet when being forced to swim in water.
Nick Alto, Tragic Clown, Gretle Goth.
- See also: Category:Hydrophobic Sims