Hula Zombies are NPCs in The Sims 2 who usually appear when the Grim Reaper comes to take a dead Sim away. If an Elder reaches the end of his/her life and has a Platinum or Gold Aspiration level then the Grim Reaper comes with two Hula Zombies and hands the Elder a margarita and a suitcase. The Elder walks off and fades away leaving a golden urn/tombstone.
- The Hula Zombies cannot be permanently added to the family. However the player can create her exact clone in CAS using the boolprop cheat. She has the first premade face, darker skin, black hair, light pink lipstick and green eyes. If you try to add her to the family, an error will occur with your sim, Hula Zombies will start dancing and then will disappear of the household, the same will happen with Grim Reaper (he will not dance, but he will look around).
- If the player looks closely at Bella Goth of Strangetown and Hula Zombie, the similarities can be spotted. It is because Bella and Hula have the same premade face and hair and also the same thumbnail.
- The Hula Zombies can be seen in Olive Specter's Pictures. Olive is Smooching with one of her husbands. They can be seen in the background.
- When you edit her in SimPE it says her gender is male. This is the same with Mrs. Crumplebottom. Changing it may corrupt the game.
- In SimPE you can not open her character file because she is treated like an object. This is the same with Mrs. Crumplebottom.
- If you add her to your family with Nightlife installed, she has the grilled cheese aspiration.
- It is impossible to add two Hula Zombies to a lot at one time, due to the fact that there is only one, and the other is a clone.