Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"These Sims tend to be Angry, can Rile up other Sims, and become Angry when targeted with Mischief."
- Hot headed Sims will randomly get the "Feeling Angry" moodlet.
- Hot-headed Sims can use the "Rile up" interaction.
- Hot-headed Sims will get the "Riled up" moodlet from mischief.
- Hot-headed Sims will smash dollhouses even when not currently angry. They share this attribute with Evil and Mean Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims cannot be calmed down from the try to calm down social.
- When angry, hot-headed Sims get a unique description: "Hot-Headed Sims feel motivated to get fit when they're Angry. Try working out or going for a run!"
- Hot-headed Sims get the +1 angry "Annoying Chimes" moodlet after viewing wind chimes.[TS4:BS]
- These Sims tend to react negatively to being showered with Sakura petals. [TS4:CL]
- Hot-Headed Sims sometimes get an angry moodlet when they pay bills.
- Hot Headed Sims who get pranked have a greater chance of getting Angry.
- Having other Sims Enthuse about things can make Hot Headed Sims Angry.
- Hot Headed Sims get Angry if they lose career performance
- Hot Headed Sims won't be targeted by other Sims as for Mischief actions.
- Hot Headed Sims get Angry at failed romance attempts (giving or receiving).