The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"These Sims tend to be Angry, can Rile up other Sims, and become Angry when targeted with Mischief."
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Hot headed Sims will randomly get the "Feeling Angry" moodlet.
- Hot-headed Sims can use the "Rile up" interaction.
- Hot-headed Sims will get the "Riled up" moodlet from mischief.
- Hot-headed Sims will smash dollhouses even when not currently angry. They share this attribute with Evil and Mean Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims cannot be calmed down from the try to calm down social.
- When angry, hot-headed Sims get a unique description: "Hot-Headed Sims feel motivated to get fit when they're Angry. Try working out or going for a run!"
- Hot-headed Sims get the +1 angry "Annoying Chimes" moodlet after viewing wind chimes.[TS4:BS]
- These Sims tend to react negatively to being showered with Sakura petals. [TS4:CL]
- Hot-Headed Sims sometimes get an angry moodlet when they pay bills.
Hot-headed Sims[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.