The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the cheerful and gloomy traits.
"These Sims tend to be Angry, can Rile up other Sims, and become Angry when targeted with Mischief."
- Hot headed Sims will randomly get the "Feeling Angry" moodlet.
- Hot-headed Sims can use the "Rile up" interaction.
- Hot-headed Sims will get the "Riled up" moodlet from mischief.
- Hot-headed Sims will smash dollhouses even when not currently angry. They share this attribute with Evil and Mean Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims cannot be calmed down from the try to calm down social.
- When angry, hot-headed Sims get a unique description: "Hot-Headed Sims feel motivated to get fit when they're Angry. Try working out or going for a run!"
- Hot-headed Sims get the +1 angry "Annoying Chimes" moodlet after viewing wind chimes.[TS4:BS]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.