Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hot headed Sims are quick to anger. Broken household items, conversations gone awry or even the slightest negative moodlet will all send them into a boiling rage.
- Hot-headed Sims will bypass getting sad or uncomfortable and just get really mad.
- Objects breaking, other Sims not being nice and other negative moodlets can enrage this Sim.
- Hot-headed Sims will react badly to negative social interactions.
- This trait provides a bonus to Sims writing in the satire genre.
- Hot-headed Sims are more likely to autonomously insult or argue with other Sims for little reason, but not as often as inappropriate and/or mean spirited Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims will sometimes take their anger out on other Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims tend to hold grudges, and they are far less accepting of apologies than other Sims.
- Negative moodlets on these Sims that are related to anger are 50% more effective.
- Sims with the Hot-headed trait will become "Very Angry" with the other Sim right away if the other Sim performs a Mean interaction with them, as opposed to thinking the other Sim is "Impolite", "Rude" or "Unforgivably Rude". Some Mean interactions like "Greet Rudely", "Accuse of Being a Diva" (if the Hot-Headed Sim does not first have the Diva trait) and "Slap With Glove" bypass this and cause them to feel insulted instead of being angry.
- Hot-headed Sims will always retort when argued with, never being distressed unlike other Sims. This trait is shared with Diva Sims, who will also proceed to automatically slap the Sim arguing with them. If a Hot-headed Sim is "Accused of Being X", the Hot-headed Sim will angrily dismiss the insult rather than appear persecuted.
- Hot-headed Sims are still subject to an awkward reaction when an Argue or Insult interaction is performed by a Sim with the Socially Awkward trait.
- If the mood level is low, they become angry instead of uncomfortable and furious instead of miserable.
- If a Sim who is a friend of the Hot-headed Sim uses one single mean interaction on them, the Hot-headed Sim may gain a wish to stop being friends with the offending Sim. The friendly trait slightly lowers the chance of this wish occurring.
- Hot-headed Sims are more likely to have wishes to be mean to Sims whom they have lost friendship with.
- Don't allow a Sim to the use the "Splash" interaction on a Hot-headed Sim while swimming in a pool, as the Hot-headed Sim will furiously splash back, decreasing the offending Sims's fun gain. They share this attribute with grumpy and mean spirited Sims.
- Hot-headed Sims are more likely to win a brawl,[TS3:LN] but the trait does not affect the outcome of the "Fight!" interaction.
- Hot-headed Sims are always able to perform interactions under "Funny", due to the fact that they can neither get sad nor depressed unless the Hot-headed trait is removed.