A hospital is a rabbit hole in The Sims 3, a community lot in The Sims 4: Get to Work, and a location in The Urbz: Sims in the City.
The Sims 3Edit
If pregnant Sims don't want to give birth at home, they will go to the hospital when it's time to deliver their baby.
This is where Sims can get a job in the Medical Career or get medical advice, for a fee.
This is one of the properties players can partner with and own in The Sims 3 and gives the biggest long-term payoff from revenue.
Generally, a hospital is often combined with a science lab in a multi-purpose rabbit hole.
Hospitals generate the following red map tag in-game:
Some expansions have increased the functions of the hospital.
- Sims having a Midlife crisis[TS3:G] can go to the hospital to Get Therapy, which cures the crisis.
- With Pets, Sims can undergo plastic surgery at the Hospital, which allows players to change Sim's bodies or faces.
- With Seasons, sims can get a flu or an allergy shot from the hospital.
- If Into the Future is installed, sims can engineer a baby at the Oasis Landing's hospital for §5000. Baby's DNA can either be customized or randomized. With customization, the baby's gender, hair color, eye color, and traits can be chosen before the baby's birth.
- If a Sim has the Unstable[TS3:ITF] trait, they can be admitted for instability, which will prevent their traits from randomly changing.
- Time paradox sickness[TS3:ITF], which can cause sims to die, can also be cured at the hospital.
- If Late Night or Supernatural is installed, vampires can raid the hospital for plasma packs, but they have a chance of getting arrested if they do.
- The Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital is probably a reference to Sacred Heart from the TV show Scrubs.
- Inside the Cure-All Collective, when viewed with cameraman mode, players can enter the janitor room with the door left ajar. Inside the janitor room, there's a mop, a broom, a bucket, a shovel, and a bear rug on the wall. There's also a cage, a freezer bunny doll, a picnic basket, and two aces on the shelf.
The Sims 4: Get to WorkEdit
Hospitals return in The Sims 4: Get to Work as a special lot, only accessible for Sims working in the doctor career and for Sims who are pregnant (with up to one companion). There is only one hospital located in the Civic Center sub-neighborhood and are not available anywhere else.
List of hospitalsEdit
Willow Creek HospitalEdit
|Willow Creek Hospital|
|Number of floors||1|
|Game||The Sims 4: Get to Work|
Willow Creek Hospital is the workplace for the doctor career. The lot is a one-story building (there is a second floor, but it can't be accessed and is empty) with multiple rooms for testing patients, a room where Sims can eat their food, reception, and the surgery room. As with the police station, the Willow Creek Hospital can not be edited in build mode without the usage of bb.enablefreebuild cheat.
The Urbz: Sims in the CityEdit
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.