When you’re in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysteries at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?
Hidden Springs  is a neighborhood that is available now. It was announced on August 4, 2011 and was released August 25, 2011. Sims can go to the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters and the Zephyr Health Spa or the Museum of Magic and Supernatural.It currently costs 2,250 SimPoints but after September 24, 2011 it will cost 2,450. Families include, The Cho Family, The Pertridge family, The Shue family, and the Vanderburg family. It has been confirmed on EA.
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and become forever young when you discover the mysterious healing powers of Hidden Springs.
- Become Forever Young - Will your Sims uncover the curious magical properties of Hidden Springs? Explore the World and you might discover rejuvenating waters, drink from the Fountain of Youth and your Sims wishes just might come true.
- Explore New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all-new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
- Mingle with the social elites at the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge.
- Experience true balance and well being as you bask in the ambiance of the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters.
- Take imagination to another dimension of fun and fairy mischief at Fairyfolk Park.
- Or, head to the Silver Zephyr Health Spa to discover world renowned techniques in the fields of health and beauty.
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects, clothing and hair that are only available with Hidden Springs.
- All-New Sims and Stories - An exclusive retreat for the rich and the famous? Or a mysterious World with curious healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs will have all-new stories that are out of this World.
- Just like Barnacle Bay, the XML in the world file carry preset celebrity data for Sims in Hidden Springs. So when The Sims 3: Late Night is installed a large number of Hidden Springs Sims have celebrity status.
- Alto family
- Cho family
- Pertridge family
- Shue family
- Vanderburg family
Trailers and videos
- ↑ http://ea.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=1618 Official EA Confirmation
- ↑ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=230928623609679 Official EA confirmation by Facebook event.
- ↑ http://www.everybodyplays.co.uk/news/PC/The-Sims-3-Hidden-Springs-announced/796
- ↑ http://www.shacknews.com/article/69590/sims-3-getting-hidden-springs-dlc-on-august-25
- ↑ http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-04-sims-3-hidden-springs-dlc-announced
- ↑ http://simsvip.com/?p=2601