Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.
- Sims can sleep through loud noises and crying youngsters.
- Be careful, your Sim might sleep through fires and burglaries.
- They usually snore while sleeping.
- Sims can sleep through loud music, crying youngsters, TVs, alarms, fires, burglars and the wall dancer toy.
- Heavy sleepers always have the option to sleep at work.
- If a radio is playing in the room, heavy sleepers will still get the "Listening to Music" moodlet if the source of the music is turned on before they sleep.
- They will not be forced awake by someone using a gem cutter.
- Heavy sleepers will sleep for a longer period of time, much like Sims with the couch potato trait.
- Heavy sleepers that are asleep in double beds will not have their sleep interrupted by cats or dogs that jump onto the bed.
- Heavy sleepers cannot be woken up by a megaphone.[TS3:UL]
Examples of heavy sleepers in The Sims 3