Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sims that hate the outdoors despise being outside and will always remain indoors whenever possible.
- Sims prefer to do indoor activities.
- Sims will get a desire to 'Go Indoors' whenever they're outside for more than a few minutes.
- Sims have 10% higher chance of having allergies.[TS3:S]
- When outside, the Sim will receive the "Plagued By Nature" moodlet and their mood will drop.
- Sims do not receive the "Beautiful Lot" moodlets.
- Sim who hate outdoors will never get the 'Stir Crazy' moodlet, so they never have to leave the house.
- Repeatedly fulfilling the wish to 'Go Indoors' by going outside and inside constantly is a good way to earn Lifetime Happiness points.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- NPCs or inactive Sims with this trait do not visit the following lot assignments: Park, Graveyard, Pool, Fishing spot, and Beach.
- Strangely, it doesn't conflict with Angler and Green Thumb traits, even though fishing and gardening require spending time outside.
- This is one of the many traits a Sim can discover while 'Trash Talking the Environment' to another as part of triggering the Dystopian Timeline if one has Into the Future installed. Sims with this trait have a positive reaction.
- Sims who hate the outdoors cannot WooHoo in a haystack[TS3:P] or leaf pile[TS3:S]. They will also reject if the partner asks to WooHoo in one.
Sims that hate the outdoors