trait in The Sims 3.
Handy Sims are the best tinkerers. They will never fail when repairing or upgrading a household item which makes electrical objects far less dangerous!
- Sim will always succeed when repairing or upgrading objects.
- Sim learns the Handiness skill 25% Faster than other Sims.
- When the Sim repairs an object, it has a lower risk of breaking again.
- Handy Sims begin their lives with a handiness skill book in their inventories.
- If electrocuted, your Sim is more likely to get a second chance to live.
- Handy Sims strongly benefit from undertaking a Technology major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- The Tinkerer
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross-Breeder
- Become an Astronaut
- Due to the trait's effect, humans and vampires cannot be electrocuted, singed or killed by electrical objects. However, electricity traps will electrocute a human and vampire.
- This trait renders the benefit of Tinkerer skill challenge of Handiness skill obsolete.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.