trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the Excitable and Hot-Headed traits, and is available from birth.
Grumpy Sims are rarely in a good mood. It's quite difficult to make them happy because they simply don't want to be happy.
- Sim will usually get sad before getting angry or uncomfortable.
- It's more difficult to get the Sim into a good mood.
- On the computer Grumpy Sims have the option to "Troll on Forums". This will eventually result in a positive moodlet.
- Sim doesn't like to boast or enthuse about something.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Satire genre.
- Sim may become sad or angry when they don't have any moodlets.
- Sim will scream out in fury when misforture hits a nearby Sim, such as peeing themselves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.