Green thumb is a mental trait in The Sims 3. It is first available to teen Sims. Green-thumbs are the best gardeners. They find solace and comfort amongst their garden and can revive plants in the worst of conditions.
- Sims with green thumbs will learn the gardening skill 25% faster than other Sims.
- Garden products tend to be higher quality when grown by Sims with this trait.
- Sims with green thumbs can talk to plants in their garden to gain positive social moods, which removes the 'Lonely' moodlet.
- With enough gardening skill, the Sims with this trait can revive dead garden plants.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignment: Park
- Sims with green thumbs prefer to watch the gardening channel when turning on the television.
- Sims with green thumbs will cry when they see a dead plant.
- Sims with green thumbs strongly benefit from undertaking a Science and Medicine major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- The Perfect Garden
- Become a Creature-Robot Cross-Breeder
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
Sims with green thumbsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.