Grand Vampires and Grand Vampiresses are the leaders of the Downtown Vampires. Sims can only be bitten if they have a good relationship with a Grand Vampire. Beware, because once a Sim is bitten, the Grand Vampire has a high chance of biting any other Sim they come in contact with, regardless of relationship. This can only be stopped by leaving the lot.
Grand Vampires, like all Downtownies, have randomly generated names. Their names, however, are preceded by 'Count' or 'Contessa', for males and females respectively. The Grand Vampires have greyish skintones, red eyes, and fangs. They only appear at night, and walk hunched over, with the arm hiding the lower face. This is called 'stalking'.
When a Sim asks a Grand Vampire to move in s/he will bring around §50,000 to the household, implying that Grand Vampires are quite wealthy.
The Grand Vampire wears a variation of the Nightlife Victorian suit and cape, the vampire adding gloves and a blue medallion, among other things. Their hair is always neatly combed. The Grand Vampiress wears a red variation of the Nightlife Medieval dress, which normally comes in blue or brown. They wear their hair long, with a silver headpiece sporting a red gem. These outfits can be accessed in Create-A-Sim by using debugging mode.
They are very well adjusted to the downtown area, as Grand Vampires always have the Pleasure aspiration, which is very odd since Pleasure sims have the fear of getting bitten by vampires. They will be attracted to going Downtown, and can only leave at night, when most Sims can be found there.
List of Grand VampiresEdit
- The grand vampires can be sometimes hard to get along with as they reject most interactions including flirty actions but once you get to know them they start to accept more.
- The easiest way to befriend one is to come to the downtown community lot with a friend, start a water balloon fight and invite the grand vampire once it appears, they'll never reject it.
- In the morning, grand vampires will stop any current actions and will run away from the lot, just like normal vampires.
- The grand vampires can appear on a Business lot if it's community lot located in downtown.
- After biting a sim on a community lot, vampires will go into a "biting frenzy", being able to bite almost any sim regardless of the relationship.