trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with No Sense of Humor. On the Nintendo DS version of the game, this trait is known as Witty.
Sims with a good sense of humor tell the best jokes that never fall flat or fail to entertain.
- A Sim with a good sense of humor makes other Sims laugh more.
- A Sim will be more receptive to others' jokes.
- A Sim's jokes strengthen relationships more than normal.
- Sims will have a greater starting relationship with other Sims.
- The Sim has more humor actions available under "Good Sense of Humor".
- The Sim will react positively to pranks pulled on them.
- The Sim will be able to write better humor books.
- The Sim will autonomously use humorous interactions more often.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Humor genre.
- Sims with this trait will get a positive moodlet when pranked.
Sims with a good sense of humorEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.