The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with No Sense of Humor. On the Nintendo DS version of the game, this trait is known as Witty.
Sims with a good sense of humor tell the best jokes that never fall flat or fail to entertain.
- A Sim with a good sense of humor makes other Sims laugh more.
- A Sim will be more receptive to others' jokes.
- A Sim's jokes strengthen relationships more than normal.
- Sims will have a greater starting relationship with other Sims.
- The Sim has more humor actions available under "Good Sense of Humor".
- The Sim will react positively to pranks pulled on them.
- The Sim will be able to write better humor books.
- The Sim will autonomously use humorous interactions more often.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Humor genre.
- Sims with this trait will get a positive moodlet when pranked.
Sims with a good sense of humorEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.