Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"These Sims tend to be Sad, can Share Melancholy Thoughts to other Sims, and while Sad, gain a boost to their Creative Skill."
- Gloomy Sims randomly get a "Feeling Sad" moodlet.
- They also get the stronger "Devastating Breakup" moodlet from breaking up, rather than the normal "Break Up Blues".
- Occasionally, they receive a "Burdensome Bills" moodlet from paying bills.
- When sad, gloomy Sims get this unique description: "Gloomy Sims get some of their best ideas when they're Sad. Try painting or writing a story!"
- If they engage in creative pursuits when sad, they get a skill boost, while being able to paint sad paintings or write sad books.
- Gloomy Sims can "Share Melancholy Thoughts" with other Sims.
- Gloomy Sims cannot be cheered up by the "Try to cheer up" social.
- Gloomy Sims will sniffle whether they're sad or not.
- Gloomy Sims will choose to autonomously Mourn, or act in a gloomy way (like sighing to themselves) more often.
- Gloomy Sims will get an Inspired 'Spectral Influence' buff when in proximity to Ghosts.
- Gloomy Sims get Sad moods prolonged if they see Cheerful Sims doing cheerful things, and also react in disgust.
- Gloomy Sims have an increased chance of waking up in a Sad mood.