|You rescued this guy from the Beakers's back room. He now helps his cousin Pita who is a vendor.|
|Game||The Sims 2 (PSP)|
Gimi Branko is the missing garbage man in The Sims 2 (PSP). Since he's gone missing, the garbage is lying all around the Paradise Place. You can find him in the Beaker's house, by hacking the locked door (the player's Sim needs to get the Beakers out of the room, first). He is found crazed in the Beaker's secret room. When he's released, he leaves for Deadtree, where he joins his cousin, Pita Florica, as a selling vendor. He is still important to you later in the game, at the Virginya Feng mission.
Gimi's secrets from The Sims 2 (PSP):
- (Personal): Became a garbage man so he'd have another source for his "merchandise"...
- (Intimate): Was once seen dancing with a homemade scarecrow in the junkyard.
- (Dark): Claims he owns a magic sword with "a thousand years of power!"
- (Compromising Position): Gimi was found half-crazed in the Beakers' dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He is the only Sim to ever break the 4th wall in his bio, according to his bio, it says that the player saved him.
- His name is of Slavic descent.