The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It is first available at birth. It actually conflicts with the Stupid trait, but that trait was scrapped due to its similarity to the Absent-Minded trait.
Geniuses are logical thinkers, masters of chess and excellent hackers. They savor pursuits of the mind.
- Geniuses will learn the Logic skill 30% faster than other Sims.
- Geniuses enjoy playing chess and will improve at it quickly.
- Geniuses learn Mooch, Chess, and Hacking hidden skills 30% faster.
- When a Sim in the household dies Genius Sims can "Play Chess for (Sim Name)'s life."
- Sim can solve crazy mathematical problems on the computer for cash.
- Geniuses will do better at Law Enforcement, Science and Medical careers.
- Geniuses will autonomously "Contemplate" their surroundings. This may sometimes incur the Fascinated moodlet for 3 hours.
- Geniuses can earn money every 20 minutes while Hacking, instead of every 30 minutes. (Despite the trait description, this is false; hacking speeds are determined by the quality of the computer used)
- Geniuses can create pixelized paintings using Paint Stylized Still-Life.
- Geniuses can initiate "Deep Conversations" at any point in a relationship and they enjoy them more.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Science Fiction genre.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Mystery genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- Toddlers with this trait will learn their toddler skills faster than other Sims.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- Chess Legend
- Perfect Mind/Perfect Body
- Renaissance Sim
- The Tinkerer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.