trait in The Sims 3. It is first available at birth. It actually conflicts with the Stupid trait, but that trait was scrapped due to its similarity to the Absent-Minded trait.
Geniuses are logical thinkers, masters of chess and excellent hackers. They savor pursuits of the mind.
- Sim will learn the Logic skill much faster than other Sims.
- Sim enjoys playing chess and will improve at it quickly.
- When a Sim in the household dies Genius Sims can "Play Chess for [Sim's Name]'s life."
- Sim can solve crazy mathematical problems on the computer for cash.
- Genius Sims will do better at Law Enforcement, Science and Medical careers.
- Genius Sims will autonomously 'Contemplate' their surroundings. This may sometimes incur the Fascinated moodlet for 3 hours.
- Genius Sims can earn money every 20 minutes while Hacking, instead of every 30 minutes.
- Genius Sims can create pixelized paintings using Paint Stylized Still-Life.
- Genius Sims can initiate 'Deep Conversations' at any point in a relationship and they enjoy them more.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Science Fiction genre.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Mystery genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- Toddlers with this trait will learn their toddler skills faster than other Sims.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- Chess Legend
- Perfect Mind/Perfect Body
- Renaissance Sim
- The Tinkerer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.