The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
trait in The Sims 3. It is first available at birth. It actually conflicts with the Stupid trait, but that trait was scrapped due to its similarity to the Absent-Minded trait.
Geniuses are logical thinkers, masters of chess and excellent hackers. They savor pursuits of the mind.
- Sim will learn the Logic skill much faster than other Sims.
- Sim enjoys playing chess and will improve at it quickly.
- When a Sim in the household dies Genius Sims can "Play Chess for [Sim's Name]'s life."
- Sim can solve crazy mathematical problems on the computer for cash.
- Genius Sims will do better at Law Enforcement, Science and Medical careers.
- Genius Sims will autonomously 'Contemplate' their surroundings. This may sometimes incur the Fascinated moodlet for 3 hours.
- Genius Sims can earn money every 20 minutes while Hacking, instead of every 30 minutes.
- Genius Sims can create pixelized paintings using Paint Stylized Still-Life.
- Genius Sims can initiate 'Deep Conversations' at any point in a relationship and they enjoy them more.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Science Fiction genre.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Mystery genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- Chess Legend
- Perfect Mind/Perfect Body
- Renaissance Sim
- The Tinkerer
- World-Renowned Surgeon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.