Geniuses are brilliant logical thinkers, masters of chess and excellent hackers. They savor pursuits of the mind.
- Geniuses will learn the logic skill 30% faster than other Sims.
- Geniuses enjoy playing chess and will improve at it quickly.
- Geniuses will learn the mooch, chess, hacking, and dominoes[TS3:ST] hidden skills 30% faster than normal.
- When a Sim in the household dies, geniuses can "Play Chess for (Sim Name)'s life".
- Geniuses can solve crazy mathematical problems on the computer for cash. This will also raise their fun motive slowly as well as slightly raising their logic skill.
- Geniuses will perform better in the law enforcement, science and medical careers.
- Geniuses can create pixelized paintings using Paint Stylized Still-Life.
- Geniuses will praise their children more often for doing their homework, much like family-oriented Sims.
- Geniuses can initiate "Deep Conversations" at any point in a relationship and they enjoy them more.
- This trait will provide a bonus to Sims writing in the science fiction genre.
- This trait will provide a bonus to Sims writing in the mystery genre.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Library.
- Toddlers with this trait will learn their toddler skills faster than other Sims.
- Geniuses are unaffected by the quest action "Convince (Genius's Name) that the Sky is Falling".
- Geniuses benefit from all majors in college.
- Geniuses prefer watching the history channel on the television.
|Fascinated||Geniuses may autonomously "contemplate" their surroundings. This action will activate this moodlet for 2 hours. As this is an autonomous action, the player cannot force this interaction, but it can be cancelled.|
Possible Lifetime WishesEdit
- Chess Legend.
- Perfect Mind/Perfect Body.
- Renaissance Sim.
- The Tinkerer.
- World Renowned Surgeon.
- Monster Maker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.