The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
(All owned are considered households.)
- 1314 Pal Avenue, owned by Mustella
- 1322 McKenzie Road, owned by DeBore
- 1330 Vista del Arroyo, owned by Jones
- 1341 Buddy Street, owned by Beniz
- 1344 Buddy Street, owned by Carter
- 1361 Dargail Lane, owned by Flores
- 1362 Dargail Lane, owned by Whitt
- 1364 Dargail Lane, owned by Grinder
- Abandoned House
- Bartholomew Greens
- Cafe Grounds
- DeBore's Pet Store
- Playground for Precious
- Simoleon Diner
- Strongheart Park
- The Show Park
- Training Grounds
- Vista Strip Mall
- Beniz family 1341 Buddy Street
- Henry Beniz, Simon Beniz
- Henry and his dog Simon have been training for the upcoming SimCity Dog Show for months now. He is confident he will win, but he faces stiff competition from Diana DeBore.
- Carter family 1344 Buddy Street
- Melissa Carter, Bruno Carter
- Melissa consults her astrological charts daily and meditates on the proper way to train her Doberman, Bruno. She tends to be curt with anyone who disturbs her while she is practicing with her pet.
- DeBore family 1322 McKenzie Road
- Diana DeBore, Precious DeBore
- Diana DeBore is a rich and ruthless landowner who wants to own all of Garden Heights. She was once a talented dog trainer, and her dog Precious is a recently retired SimCity Dog Show champion, but events are pushing Diana to re-enter the dog show for one last time.
- Flores family 1361 Dargail Lane
- Amaya Flores, Roscoe Flores
- Amaya has lived in Garden Heights for as long as Alice Whitt. She and Alice are the best of friends. Amaya's dog Roscoe is friendly and playful, but very hyper. Amaya is always looking for romantic fun with no lasting attachments.
- Grinder family 1364 Dargail Lane
- Coach Grinder, Meat Grinder
- Coach Grinder and his dog Meat might seem content to be left alone, but Coach is actually loads of fun at parties and Meat is surprisingly friendly with people who get to know him.
- Jones family 1330 Vista del Arroyo
- Thomas Jones, Lucy Jones
- Thomas has secretly been in love with Alice for years, but he is too shy to let her know his true feelings. When Alice unexpectedly moves back to Garden Heights, Thomas wonders if he has been given another chance to let her know how he really feels. Thomas yearns to be a police officer but feels he is not qualified. Perhaps his timidity and shyness will crumble when he finds his courage by helping Alice as much as he can.
- Mustella household 1314 Pal Avenue
- Reece Mustella, Brock Thornton, Indie Thornton
- Brock and Reece are common street thugs who work for Diana DeBore as henchmen for hire. Brock is the muscle, while Reece is the brain. Brock is a victim of circumstance who took the only job he could find, working with Reece. Brock may look tough but is secretly quite the softie, especially when it comes to pets.
- Whitt family 1362 Dargail Lane
- Alice Whitt, Sam Whitt
- Alice Whitt has inherited her grandparents' house. Recently she's moved back to Garden Heights to take ownership of the property, but money problems have put her on the verge of financial ruin. A starving artist, she hasn't been able to make ends meet every month, but she is determined to make a better life for herself and her dog Sam.
Family bin families
- Richard Martin, Maggie Martin
- Richard Martin is a retired dog show judge. After twenty years on the Sims Regional Pet Show circuit he decided to retire and buy a house in the community he grew to know and love. His dog Maggie is his pride and joy.
- Otis Fielding, Jake Fielding
- Otis' longtime companion Jake is a former show champion and partner in the Way of the Paw technique. Jake is glad that Otis may have found a worthy student and successor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.