|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
Here are the rooms in the hotel and their costs:
|Rat Cave||§3500 or Free|
|Snake Eyes Casino||§1500|
|Spa and Gym||§2500|
2nd Floor LobbyEdit
|Small Guest Room||Free|
|Jungle Guest Room||§1000|
|Modern Guest Room||§1000|
|Deluxe Guest Room||§1500|
Skill point locations by day Edit
- 12.01 a.m. On Sun Deck: Creativity Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. Next to Dance Floor in Saloon: Business Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In blue corrugated carton in Secret Warehouse: Body Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In bathroom of Asian Emporium: Charisma Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In central seating area of the Sax Lounge: Creativity Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In corner of Freezer: Body Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In corner of Hotel Lobby: Charisma Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In Casino, between Mongoo Monkey and Keelhaulin' Cards: Creativity Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In center of Art Gallery: Creativity Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. Behind Concierge's Desk: Business Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In main room of Vault, eastern wall: Business Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In northwest corner of Government Laboratory: Mechanical Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In southeast corner of Strangetown, next to the outer wall of the cattle pen: Business Skill Point
- 04.01 p.m. At shrine dedicated to Auda Sherif in Mamma Hogg's bedroom: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In blue corrugated carton in Secret Warehouse: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. To the left of the main stairs in the Basement: Body Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In the 2nd Floor Lobby, in the corner with the potted plant between the Jungle Room and Deluxe Guest Room: Business Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In Gym and Spa: Body Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In northeast corner of Asian Emporium: Business Skill Point
- 05.05 p.m. On pallet in Furnace Room in Basement: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. Beside cattle shed in Town Square: Creativity Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In far left corner of Lion Lounge: Charisma Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. Over table between Mongoo Monkey and Keelhaulin' Cards in Casino: Charisma Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In Bovine Shrine, to the east of the entrance: Creativity Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In Honest Jackson's office in City Hall: Charisma Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. Opposite the pallet in the room with the pallet in the Vault: Mechanical Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In the lion lounge : Business Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In Northeast corner of the Store: Business Skill
- 12.01 a.m. In front of abandoned spacepod in the Desert: Business Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In locker room in Spa and Gym: Charisma Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. Above the pallet in the Furnace Room: Mechanical Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In alcove in the Atrium Center: Creativity Point
- 04.00 p.m. Next to the stairs in the Basement: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. Next to the shower in the Rat Cave: Creativity Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In the Freezer: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In the Sax Lounge: Charisma Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In the alcove in the Managerial Suite: Charisma Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In the corner of the Lion Lounge: Creativity Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. Next to the Dance Floor in the Saloon: Body Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In the Sheriff's Office in the jail: Creativity Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. In alcove in Atrium Center: Mechanical Skill Point
- 12.01 a.m. Next to the Store: Body Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In Sheriff's Office in the jail: Body Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In northwestern sunbathing corner of Sun Deck: Body Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In the Freezer: Business Skill Point
- 08.00 a.m. In the middle of the oasis in the Desert: Body Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In the center of the Art Gallery: Charisma Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In Bovine Sanctuary: Body Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In Government Laboratory: Mechanical Skill Point
- 04.00 p.m. In Tanning Salon in the Spa and Gym: Charisma Skill Point
Skill point locations by type Edit
- Sunday 08.00 a.m. In blue corrugated carton in Secret Warehouse
- Sunday 04.00 p.m. In corner of Freezer
- Tuesday 12.01 a.m. To the left of the main stairs in the Basement
- Tuesday 04.00 p.m. In Gym and Spa
- Friday 04.00 p.m. Next to the Dance Floor in the Saloon
- Saturday 12.01 a.m. Next to the Store
- Saturday 08.00 a.m. In Sheriff's Office in the jail
- Saturday 08.00 a.m. In northwestern sunbathing corner of Sun Deck
- Saturday 08.00 a.m. In the middle of the oasis in the Desert
- Saturday 04.00 p.m. In Bovine Sanctuary
- Sunday 12.01 a.m. Next to Dance Floor in Saloon
- Monday 12.01 a.m. Behind Concierge's Desk
- Monday 12.01 a.m. In main room of Vault, eastern wall
- Monday 08.00 a.m. In southeast corner of Strangetown, next to the outer wall of the cattle pen
- Tuesday 08.00 a.m. In the 2nd Floor Lobby, in the corner with the potted plant between the Jungle Room and Deluxe Guest Room
- Tuesday 04.00 p.m. In northeast corner of Asian Emporium
- Wednesday 04.00 p.m. In alcove in Manager's Suite
- Thursday 12.01 a.m. In Northeast corner of the Store
- Thursday 12.01 a.m. In front of abandoned spacepod in the Desert
- Saturday 08.00 a.m. In the Freezer
- Sunday 08.00 a.m. In bathroom of Asian Emporium
- Sunday 04.00 p.m. In corner of Hotel Lobby
- Wednesday 08.00 a.m. In far left corner of Lion Lounge
- Wednesday 08.00 a.m. Over table between Mongoo Monkey and Keelhaulin' Cards in Casino
- Wednesday 08.00 a.m. In Honest Jackson's office in City Hall
- Thursday 12.01 a.m. In locker room in Spa and Gym
- Friday 12.01 a.m. In the Sax Lounge
- Friday 08.00 a.m. In the alcove in the Managerial Suite
- Saturday 04.00 p.m. In the center of the Art Gallery
- Saturday 04.00 p.m. In Tanning Salon in the Spa and Gym
- Sunday 12.01 a.m. On Sun Deck
- Sunday 08.00 a.m. In central seating area of the Sax Lounge
- Monday 12.01 a.m. In Casino, between Mongoo Monkey and Keelhaulin' Cards
- Monday 12.01 a.m. In center of Art Gallery
- Wednesday 12.01 a.m. Beside cattle shed in Town Square
- Wednesday 08.00 a.m. In Bovine Shrine, to the east of the entrance
- Thursday 08.00 a.m. In alcove in the Atrium Center
- Friday 12.01 a.m. Next to the shower in the Rat Cave
- Friday 04.00 p.m. In the corner of the Lion Lounge
- Friday 04.00 p.m. In the Sheriff's Office in the jail
- Monday 08.00 a.m. In northwest corner of Government Laboratory
- Monday 04.01 p.m. At shrine dedicated to Auda Sherif in Mamma Hogg's bedroom
- Tuesday 12.01 a.m. In blue corrugated carton in Secret Warehouse
- Tuesday 04.00 p.m. On pallet in Furnace Room in Basement
- Wednesday 04.00 p.m. Opposite the pallet in the room with the pallet in the Vault
- Thursday 08.00 a.m. Above the pallet in the Furnace Room
- Thursday 04.00 p.m. Next to the stairs in the Basement
- Friday 12.01 a.m. In the Freezer
- Saturday 12.01 a.m. In alcove in Atrium Center
- Saturday 04.00 p.m. In Government Laboratory
Goons And AliensEdit
Strangetown is a very strange place, any thing can happen and any thing can go wrong... But if your sim has become a superhero or has a handy water pistol these problems get be sorted!
Theme Tune: Aliens
Before the Frankie Fusilli level begins you will have your first encounter with an alien who is Emperor Xizzle. He can be defeated by using a water pistol, after that you may receive phone calls at random times to inform you of alien activity and its up to you to stop them. Sometimes the alien minions will take over as themselves. Emperor Xizzle's minions are named Burple, Dripple and Keeble. Distressed customers can also ask for your help if they have been kidnapped by aliens. But be warned you can stop aliens but you can also cause them to invade the whole of Strangetown as a result of your time traveling if you choose to do so! The two ways to defeat aliens are to either squirt them with your water pistol or attack them as the Ratticator. Your sim is also at risk from the aliens for if they spot you they will chase after you and if you stay in the desert too long you will get abducted.
Theme Tune: The Goons
You will have your first encounter with Jimmy the Neck in the Frankie Fusilli scenario. The Concierge will inform you if Jimmy the Neck is "in town". If you ignore Jimmy's presence he will steal money from your account. Jimmy the Neck will sometimes kidnap and hold customers ransom, you will have to pay him or lose your friendship with the kidnapped friend. The longer you take to defeat Jimmy the more friends he will "invite" over, Tommy the Toe, Reginald the Wrist, Freddie the Face and Norman the Nose. You can defeat him and his friends as the Ratticator (you cannot defeat him with water pistols). If Jimmy spots you in superhero mode he will escape on a helicopter, but if your sim is in normal mode he will scare your sim and make them pass out.
- Crime Spree Bob
Theme Tune: The Goons
Crime Spree Bob will appear from the Frankie Fusilli level onwards. You will receive a phone call if he has broken into the hotel. Like Jimmy the Neck, Bob will steal money and fuel rods from the hotel. He will also bring friends along to help him: Arson Andy, Larceny Larry and Vandal Randall. Like Jimmy, Bob will make your sim pass out if they are in human mode and he will escape in a shopping cart if in hero mode. Bob can only be defeated by the Ratticatior.
SUSPECTED EASTER EGG: Crime Spree Bob may have been based on the Simpsons' Side Show Bob as they are similar in name and appearance.
Theme Tune: Heavy Metal (Speed Metal when fighting them in the final battle)
Robots are the most dangerous of the Goons. They will appear mainly in the Optimum Alfred level. There are two types of robot in the game, white robots (PAL-8000) (that don't do too much damage) and Evil robots. The evil robots come in three colors, red (EEP-5000), green (POW-6000), and blue (BAM-7000), they can be identified by their glowing eyes. In the final showdown you will have to face Optimum Alfred, although lacking the glowing eyes Optimum Alfred appears to be an evil robot, even though his picture thumbnail looks more like a colored white robot. Robots can attack using guns, if your sim is in normal mode they will pass out after being shot. If the sim is in superhero mode their sanity level will drop after being shot. Strangely robots are NOT affected by the water pistol, they can only be defeated by the Ratticator. Unlike Servos these robots will NOT help your sim, except for Optimum Alfred, who you can become friends with after his defeat.
SUSPECTED EASTER EGG: Optimum Alfred may have been based on Optimus Prime from the transformers series for they are similar in color and name.
Theme Tune: N/A (The ghost will make high pitch ghostly laughing noises when you are in the same room as it)
The appearance of the ghost is quite rare but still noticable. If you purchase the 'Ghost Painting' from Johnny's shop and place it the hotel there is a chance that the cartoon-like ghost depicted in the painting will haunt the hotel. If the painting is placed in one of the guest rooms, the ghost will only haunt the room its painting has been placed in. If the painting is in the managers suite, the ghost will haunt the lobby and if it goes undisturbed it will begin to move around town. Unlike the other goons and aliens, the ghost doesn't do much damage. On one hand, he will attempt to scare the hotel guests and your sims sanity will slowly decrease, but on another hand he will help your Sim with social interactions by decreasing their bar. You can temporarily remove the ghost from a certain room by using the vacuum cleaner but he will return within an hour; the only way you can be completely rid of the ghost is to remove the painting from the hotel. The Ratticator's 'moves' will have no affect in the ghost because when approaching the ghost nothing will show up to interact with. You are able to unlock concept art of the ghost.
You will start off with you in Strangetown having car troubles. Jebidiah S. Jerky offers to help you. He says it's going to take a while, so head to the Hotel. Follow the steps Concierge gives you. Pick up the Fuel Rods you see on the way. Press A to pick them up. Then go to the farthest room in the basement. Go inside. Face towards the furnace to be given options on what to do. Refuel to max.Go back to Concierge. A mysterious note will be left for you. Walk to the vacuum and pick it up. Click on the pocket from the menu and clean up five dust piles. Hold and drag the vacuum to the hand to start it up. Move towards the dust piles. They will pick up automatically. To close out of the vacuum screen, click on the X. Honest Jackson will walk in. Walk to Honest Jackson and click Restrain. Click the highlighted icons.
Honest Jackson will now show you your suite. Take a shower in your bathroom. Walk to the bathroom in your suite, then walk to the shower. Press A to shower, or use you stylus to pick an option. Leave the Hotel and walk down the street, past the cows. Keep walking. You will see a board with a picture on it. Walk past that and you will arrive at the desert. Walk to Tristan Legend and cheer him up. Use your stylus to click on the highlighted icons. After a while, these will stop being highlighted, and you'll have to remember what icon to use for every action the other sim makes. Walk back to the town and enter the City Hall building. It is the one with brown doors. Walk to the Clerk behind the counter. Press Build Rooms. Select the Snake Eyes Casino. Walk back to the Hotel or use the backdoor. Tristan will walk you there. You will hear a tremble. The screen will now show Emperor Xizzle. Walk outside the Hotel to find Giuseppi Mezzoalto. Press What's Up?. Pay him 250 dollars for the Super Drencher. Enter the Hotel and click on the Pockets tab to select the Super Drencher. Drag the Super Drencher icon to the hand to use it. Click on the question mark and then all the other buttons to find out how to work the Super Drencher. Press A and spray him. You'll now be the Boss of the Hotel. Another note will arrive.
Frankie Fusilli will call you on your cell phone. Enter the Hotel. Frankie will threaten you. Walk up the stairs and go up the elevator. Click on Penthouse. Walk to Frankie and click What's Up?. Frankie will give you his first task. You'll have to give Frankie 1,000 dollars. It doesn't have to be right now, but to progress in the game, you have to eventually finish this task. Same rule applies for all tasks given to you by Penthouse renters. Give Frankie 1000 dollars. The task will disappear from your Goals tab. Later, Frankie will call you again. Go up to the Penthouse. Click What's Up?. The gift is a stuffed cow head. It will be in your pockets tab. Give the gift to Honest Jackson. He will usually be in the City Hall. If not, use your cell phone to call him. Anyone you call will tell you where they are. Click on Give Gift. Give the cow head to Honest. Go back to Frankie. Click on What's Up. You'll tell him you gave Honest the package. After a while, you will get a phone call from Honest. He will tell you his office is on fire. Use the Super Drencher to extinguish the fire, then calm down Honest. Visit Frankie. Raise your Hotel score to 20%. Do this by adding extra rooms. You can build extra hotel rooms, lounges, or even an art gallery. You need money for this, so check in guests to stay in your room. They will stay from 1-3 days (in real time, not sim time.) You can check them out, or they will check themselves out. Talk to Concierge to see who's staying in your Hotel, who long, how much the room is priced, etc. He will also give you tips on how to play the game. Keep in mind that you need to keep your sanity up. (The bar at the bottom of the top screen). Your sim will need to sleep, shower, eat from time to time. (Read your book in the Sims 2 case on more of how to play.) Explore the town!
After reaching 20% on your hotel score(you can check this by selecting the goals tab. At the bottom it will show your hotel score), got to the penthouse and talk to Frankie Fusilli. Go back and click "What's Up?" to receive your next goal. He will want you to build The Vault. This room can be purchased in the city hall. You must have enough funds to buy it. It costs 3,000 dollars.
After you have built The Vault, you will need to find three bars of metal in the desert for him. To do so, you will need to buy a metal detector from the store. After finding the bars, you will have one last job for Frankie. You will need to bury a chest in the desert. You will need to buy a shovel for this, and you can find it in the store.. If you try to go to the desert during the day, Jimmy the Neck will shoo you away. Instead, go the desert at night. You will be met by a special agent named Penelope Redd who will confiscate the chest. Go and tell Frankie Fusilli that you buried the chest.
You will eventually meet Penelope Redd again. She will give you a wire to help her catch Frankie. Go to his room, calm him down. After Frankie reveals his true reason for being here (he is laundering money in The Vault), Penelope Redd will arrest him.
Go to the Main Lobby and you will meet a goth called Ava. She will move into the Penthouse.
Visit Ava in the Penthouse and she will ask you to build a room with no windows for her cult meeting. Go to Town Hall and build the Bovine Shrine. When the shrine is built, Ava will ask you to find a mystic cowbell. You can take a normal bell of one of the cows in the field. Next, you will need to purchase some lipstick for her.
Eventually, you will receive a mysterious phone call instructing you to find a pyramid in the desert. Go looking for it at night and you will meet Horus Menhoset IX, a mummy who needs your help to stop the Prime Heifer, the deity Ava's cult worships. Find Horus' instrument near behind the oasis and place it in your room. When Horus Menhoset IX contacts you again, you will need to find a branding iron. This can be found at the sheriff's office. Use this to destroy the Prime Heifer statue. Next time you return to the Bovine Shrine, the Prime Heifer statue will be replaced with an Egyptian Statue. Giving gourds to the statue will allow Horus Menhoset IX to wander around your hotel. After you have destroyed the Prime Heifer statue, Ava Cavadra will set fire to the penthouse in rage before fleeing.
Optimum Alfred will move into the penthouse and begin to clean it up. For this, he will need a recharger, which can be bought from the store. He will also require 20 fuel rods. He will then try to install a satellite on the sun deck, only for Lord Mole to chew up the cables. You will need to shoot Lord Mole with the water gun. Once Lord Mole has been forced to leave Optimum Alfred will go a little bit mad and set three robots loose on the streets on Strangetown. Lord Mole now freely wanders around your hotel, he is harmless. You can defeat the robots as the "Ratticator". After this is done Optimum Alfred will lock him self in his room and you will get a visit from Emperor Xizzle, in which he'll stay, treat your person right but hurting the guests until you complete the goal and give him what he wants. You can't get to know him unlike all the guests, but you can talk with him and he'll remind you in a friendly way about his mission for you. He will ask you to gain 5 mechanical skill points and break into Optimum's room at a certain time (between 6-10 pm at night) to get secret plans. Give them to Xizzle, and he will then give you a potion to destroy the satellite. Go up to the satellite and drink the potion. Once this is done its the final showdown at the Sun Deck, You vs. Alfred. Optimum Alfred will have 4 robot friends to help him out. Silver is named PAL-8000,Blue is named BAM-7000, Green is named POW-6000, And Red is EEP-5000. You will have to catch Optimum Alfred and his robot pals a total of 3 times before they are defeated for good. Once you have defeated the robots, along with Optimum Alfred, a cutscene will play, showing the fact that the Ratticator (you) is victorious.
After the cutscene and credits, Optimum Alfred apologizes and then flies off. He now wanders around your hotel freely. Emperor Xizzle ends the truce and leaves. When you return to the lobby, you receive a letter that says the town is yours. You can now redecorate the penthouse and move people into it and go on with your job as though nothing went wrong at the hotel.