|The Sims||The Sims 2||The Sims 3||The Sims 4|
Here is a tutorial on how to remove the corrupted doll from The Sims 3.
Removing the dollEdit
- Backup your game just in case if something will go wrong. For most of the people this doll is removed successfully without problems.
- Check if this doll is not in your houses as a toy or if it's in your kids inventory.
- Go to Installed Content in the game's launcher (not Downloads) and look for the doll and uninstall it.
- Check in DCBackups (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/DCBackup) for the file 0x038a68fe04da61a6aa65f939d77fbc37.package and delete it too.
- Also be sure to check your Downloads because it was the place that the doll was installed from to the game (if it was originally downloaded from The Sims Resource or from the exchange with some file); use the Custard Tool to check your .sims3packs.
- Go to your Export folder (My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Exports) if you sent something recently to exchange. Because this doll is attached to the files. It will be in your uploads too. Remove files or clean it with the Custard Tool (untick the doll).
- Check all your creations that are in your Studio at TheSims3.com or on other pages that you sent something too. If they have the doll remove it immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.