Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Frugal Sims love to clip coupons to save money, relish a good deal and hate being wasteful.
- Frugal Sims will receive a "Got A Good Deal" moodlet when using coupons at a store.
- Frugal Sims also really enjoy buying things that are on sale.
- NPCs with this trait will not visit the bistro lot.
- Sims with this trait will not autonomously use slot machines nor will they have any fun while using them. They will get stressed out.
- Frugal Sims can clip coupons from the newspaper for deals at the store.
- Frugal Sims can search the internet for coupons.
- Frugal Sims get negative moodlets when purchasing expensive household objects.
- Frugal Sims will give less to other Sims asking for campaign donations, and are more likely than other Sims to reject the donation if the relationship between the Sims isn't high enough.
- Frugal Sims will often autonomously turn off the lights in the house, which lowers bills.
- They will often do this and cause the "It's Dark" moodlet onto themselves.
- Frugal Sims are less inclined to tip musicians they are watching.
- Frugal Sims often have wishes to buy things that are on sale for a discount.
- Frugal Sims react positively to the "Worry about Money" interaction.
- Frugal Sims strongly benefit from undertaking a Business major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- Living in the Lap of Luxury
- Swimming in Cash
- Gold Digger
- CEO of a Mega Corporation