The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Friendly Sims smile frequently at others and are quick to make friends.
- Sim's friendly social interaction are accepted more often.
- Friendly Sims make friends faster than other Sims.
- Sim is a good listener, even when others repeat themselves. They are more accepting of socials than other Sims in general.
- Friendly Sims will have the desire to become best friends with their enemies.
- Friendly Sims appear to be concerned for other Sims experiencing misfortune or romantic complications, unless the Friendly Sim also has the Evil trait.
- Friendly Sims will disapprove of the Emperor Of Evil.
- Friendly Sims can use the "Get to Know" interaction on Sims they've recently met. This works like normal Chatting but has a higher chance of revealing a Sims' traits.
- Friendly Sims will default to friendly interactions when acting autonomously, even if they have a trait that encourages mean interactions, like the Hot-Headed or Inappropriate traits.
- Just like a Sim with the Good trait can get Mean Spirited trait, an Evil Sim still can get the Friendly, unless Mean Spirited is chosen.
- Good and Friendly Sims would often get along, unless the Friendly Sim has the Evil trait.
- Friendly is the most popular trait.
- Friendly Sims have more success at cheering up Sims who are angry or upset. The same goes for Good Sims.
- Friendly Sims often gain wishes to introduce themselves to new townies in the neighbourhood.
- Pairing the Charismatic trait with the Friendly trait will allow Sims to build up relationships at a very fast rate, making them a powerful combination for making friendships.
- Unlike Good Sims who cannot initiate fights at all, Friendly Sims can still be made to use all "Fight!" interactions. Because of this, Friendly Sims are still able to fight off burglars if they also have the Brave trait and/or the Can Apprehend Burglar hidden trait.
Possible lifetime wishesEdit
- Super Popular
- Leader of the Free World
- Star News Anchor
- World Renowned Surgeon
- Surrounded by Family
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.