The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3: PetsEditAggressive trait.
Pets with the Friendly trait not only get along better with other pets, but they'll usually have better relationships with their Sims as well.
- Pets will increase their relationships with Sims faster.
- Pets will increase their relationships with other Pets faster.
- Pets will try to hang out closer to Sims with whom they have a positive relationship.
The Sims 4: Cats & DogsEditAggressive and Territorial traits.
These pets tend to be friendly towards Sims, and will happily greet other Sims around them.
- Pets will happily greet with other Sims.
- Pets will behave friendly to other pets, can be pets from outside of the household.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.