|In free play, there is no story to follow. You are free to play however you like! You can create single Sims or a family of Sims and move them in to the neighborhood, or you can choose a pre-made family. The choices are entirely yours to make, so enjoy free play and the neighborhood of Four Corners!|
|Game||The Sims Life Stories|
Four Corners is a free-play mode town in The Sims Life Stories.
(All owned are considered households.)
- 17 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Margison
- 21 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Fortuna
- 22 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Sinclair
- 23 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Stardust
- 7 Hyacinth Circle
- 10 Hyacinth Circle
- 12 Hyacinth Circle
- 15 Hyacinth Circle
- 19 Hyacinth Circle
- 24 Hyacinth Circle
- 25 Hyacinth Circle
- Margison family 17 Hyacinth Circle
- Keats Margison, Jacob Margison
- Keats is a well-paid scientist who only talks in facts, but his son Jacob is infatuated with Madison Fortuna, and is neglecting his schoolwork. Can Keats persuade his son that studying is more important than a shortsighted romance?
- Fortuna family 21 Hyacinth Circle
- Fiona Fortuna, Madison Fortuna
- A lifelong go-getter, Fiona can't understand why her daughter Madison can't stand even the smell of Simoleons.
- Sinclair family 22 Hyacinth Circle
- Waring Sinclair, Ashley Sinclair
- Waring Sinclair has always been a hardworking and sharp businessman. Under his direction Ashley has become accustomed to the finer things in life, but he worries that as he enters his twilight years her attention may be wandering.
- Stardust family 23 Hyacinth Circle
- Ethan Stardust, Mission Stardust
- Four Corners' most unlikely residents, the would-be artist Ethan and neo-hippie Mission drifted in and settled a few months ago, but for how long?
Family bin familiesEdit
- Riley Harlow
- Riley has moved into Four Corners to meet new people, seek excitement, and perhaps find love...
- Adrien Rhome, Sara Rhome
- One of Four Corners' promising young couples, they could be harboring dark secrets that they share only with each other; or maybe they just don't get out much.
Townies and NPCsEdit
With the exception of Adrian Hourvitz, all the townies and NPCs are different from the ones that appear in the main version of the neighborhood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.