|Riley Harlow had been living in Sim City all her life, until she lost her job. Facing eviction, Riley turned to the one person she could count on, her aunt Sharon. Sharon had always been kind enough to help Riley out in a pinch, so Riley arranged to stay at her aunt's house in the suburb of Four Corners until she was back on her feet.|
|Game||The Sims Life Stories|
It's possible that Four Corners and Pleasantview are set on the same area because at the beginning of the story Riley said she didn't eat since that burger in Pleasantview.
(All owned are considered households.)
- 7 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Smith
- 10 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Harlow
- 21 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Fortuna
- 22 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Sinclair
- 24 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Kincaid
- 25 Hyacinth Circle, owned by Tchotchke
- Fortuna family 21 Hyacinth Circle
- Fiona Fortuna, Madison Fortuna
- A lifelong go-getter, Fiona can't understand why her daughter Madison can't stand even the smell of Simoleons.
- Harlow family 10 Hyacinth Circle
- Riley Harlow
- Riley has moved into Four Corners to meet new people, seek excitement, and perhaps find love...
- Kincaid family 24 Hyacinth Circle
- Dylan Kincaid
- Dylan is living and loving his life in Four Corners. Now if he could get Mickey to stop hogging the action, he'd be set.
- Sinclair family 22 Hyacinth Circle
- Waring Sinclair, Ashley Sinclair
- Waring Sinclair has always been a hardworking and sharp businessman. Under his direction Ashley has become accustomed to the finer things in life, but he worries that as he enters his twilight years her attention may be wandering.
- Smith family 7 Hyacinth Circle
- Mickey Smith
- Despite his reputation as a ladies' man, Mickey is actually a hopeless romantic looking for love with the right woman. He just can't decide which woman...
- Tchotchke family 25 Hyacinth Circle
- Agora Tchotchke
- After making her living on the DJ scene in SimCity, Agora decided to disturb the quiet in Four Corners.
Family bin familiesEdit
- Sharon Foss
- Her friends at college used to call her "Sharon the Librarian," so after making a killing in the stock market she decided to come to Four Corners to get out of her shell. She still loves a good book, though.
- Keats Margison, Jacob Margison
- Keats is a well-paid scientist who only talks in facts, but his son Jacob is infatuated with Madison Fortuna, and is neglecting his schoolwork. Can Keats persuade his son that studying is more important than a shortsighted romance?
- Adrien Rhome, Sara Rhome
- One of Four Corners' promising young couples, they could be harboring dark secrets that they share only with each other; or maybe they just don't get out much.
- Ethan Stardust, Mission Stardust
- Four Corners' most unlikely residents, the would-be artist Ethan and neo-hippie Mission drifted in and settled a few months ago, but for how long?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.