It's called "Which Sim are you?" game and it's obviously a guessing game (looking at it's title). It's pretty straightforward. You got to choose a Sim that you want to be and other people have got to try and guess it. You describe traits that the Sim has to help people guess which Sim it is.
It should preferably be a Sim from a base game (e.g. The Sims 2), or a playable Sim, or a Sim that is well known.
Players should note that one round does not necessarily need to be finished for a new one to start. So there can be several threads going at once.
I don't know how popular or fun to play it will be, as I'm not psychic, but I'll create it anyway. Well, best of luck.
I'm an elderly woman and even though I'm a bit Clumsy, I am the warm grandmother everyone wishes to have. Though no one of my children and grandchildren live in the same town as I do, my husband is still alive. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 18:28, November 3, 2015 (UTC)
I live by myself. I have long blonde hair. I also have a big nose. I am very skilled in Cooking, Fishing, and Gardening, but not art. I can't stand art. Who am I? DarkSuicune2000 05:09, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Correct! DarkSuicune2000 05:53, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
I am a female toddler that is eager to learn. I live in a house with my parents, and paternal grandfather. I am usually happy, but sometimes I can get a bit lonely. Which Sim am I? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 02:34, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Who else than Pauline Aspir :P ? "Pauline is a happy baby, but lonely. She is eager to learn, but she'll have to wait to see what destiny has in store… " Jadd.H (talk) 03:42, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
If there's one thing that I enjoy doing more than anything else, it's learning. This probably explains why I have a fairly casual job, because it if weren't so casual, it would run the risk of getting in the way of my spare time, which I spend learning. Give me some books and I swear I won't stop reading them until I've read every single page inside every single book you give me. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 22:53, May 24, 2016 (UTC)
- It must be Gabriel Green, isn't it? The 'Hand him a book and he'll bury himself in it.' part of his bio came to my head as soon as I read the entry. :) ― User:Omri577 13:52, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
Although I do have good relationships with several female Sims, I do not have a romantic relationship with any of them......yet. One of these girls that I happen to be friends with would be a suitable choice as my love interest - if it wasn't for our conflicting aspirations, and her lack of interest to be bound to a commitment. I am known for being described as "the nice guy". ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 10:40, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Could it be Kevin Beare? I've been trying to think of a sim who is said to be a 'nice guy' and Kevin came to mind... ― Omri577 00:21, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
I used to be married, but me and my ex-wife broke up after I caught her cheating. I have reached the top of my career, despite not having the skills required for that level. This may lead others to question whether I found other means of working my way towards the top of my career, then having the skills for it. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 10:40, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- This sound a lot like Armand DeBateau! His wife Jessica cheated on him and they broke up and he does not have the skills required for the top of the Business career! Could it be him? :3 - KaruKaterchen (talk/ fanon) 12:51, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
I like going on dates with other Sims, and I love drinking coffee. I am very active, although I am not usually known for being particularly athletic. I am unemployed, and I wear a dress. Which Sim do you think I am? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 01:30, August 11, 2016 (UTC)
I come from a large family. I have two siblings, both of which are in the same age group as me. One of my siblings is involved in a family feud with two other Sims that are about their age. My other sibling couldn't be less interested in the feud. I may be against the feud in some fonts, but that doesn't stop me from having a minor part to play in it by feuding with a few Sims from that family. So between me and my siblings, I'm basically the middle ground, contrary to popular opinion that I'm the one that's supposed to be exempt from the feuding. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 07:45, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Is it Juliette Capp by any chance? Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 08:14, August 13, 2016 (UTC)
- That is indeed correct. Juliette's backstory implies that she is the one who is above feuding with any of the Montys. But in reality that's not the case. Contrary to popular belief/opinion, it's actually Hermia that couldn't care less about feuding. Juliette on the other hand, while not being strongly supportive of the feud like Tybalt, is not above holding a grudge on certain members of the Monty family. She has a mild dislike towards Patrizio and Isabella, although that could be because they have a mild dislike towards her. She has a mild dislike towards Bianca whom she considers an enemy, but this relationship is one sided as Bianca has no relation to Juliette. Although indeed Juliette doesn't consider Mercutio an enemy, she does have strong dislike towards him. And Mercutio is like, what did I do to her, she's my brother's crush, and my crush's sister. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 08:34, August 13, 2016 (UTC)