It's called "Which Sim are you?" game and it's obviously a guessing game (looking at it's title). It's pretty straightforward. You got to choose a Sim that you want to be and other people have got to try and guess it. You describe traits that the Sim has to help people guess which Sim it is.
It should preferably be a Sim from a base game (e.g. The Sims 2), or a playable Sim, or a Sim that is well known.
Players should note that one round does not necessarily need to be finished for a new one to start. So there can be several threads going at once.
I don't know how popular or fun to play it will be, as I'm not psychic, but I'll create it anyway. Well, best of luck.
I'm an elderly woman and even though I'm a bit Clumsy, I am the warm grandmother everyone wishes to have. Though no one of my children and grandchildren live in the same town as I do, my husband is still alive. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 18:28, November 3, 2015 (UTC)
I live by myself. I have long blonde hair. I also have a big nose. I am very skilled in Cooking, Fishing, and Gardening, but not art. I can't stand art. Who am I? DarkSuicune2000 05:09, December 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Correct! DarkSuicune2000 05:53, February 18, 2016 (UTC)
I am a female toddler that is eager to learn. I live in a house with my parents, and paternal grandfather. I am usually happy, but sometimes I can get a bit lonely. Which Sim am I? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 02:34, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Who else than Pauline Aspir :P ? "Pauline is a happy baby, but lonely. She is eager to learn, but she'll have to wait to see what destiny has in store… " Jadd.H (talk) 03:42, April 8, 2016 (UTC)
If there's one thing that I enjoy doing more than anything else, it's learning. This probably explains why I have a fairly casual job, because it if weren't so casual, it would run the risk of getting in the way of my spare time, which I spend learning. Give me some books and I swear I won't stop reading them until I've read every single page inside every single book you give me. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 22:53, May 24, 2016 (UTC)
- It must be Gabriel Green, isn't it? The 'Hand him a book and he'll bury himself in it.' part of his bio came to my head as soon as I read the entry. :) ― User:Omri577 13:52, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
Although I do have good relationships with several female Sims, I do not have a romantic relationship with any of them......yet. One of these girls that I happen to be friends with would be a suitable choice as my love interest - if it wasn't for our conflicting aspirations, and her lack of interest to be bound to a commitment. I am known for being described as "the nice guy". ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 10:40, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Could it be Kevin Beare? I've been trying to think of a sim who is said to be a 'nice guy' and Kevin came to mind... ― Omri577 00:21, June 2, 2016 (UTC)
I used to be married, but me and my ex-wife broke up after I caught her cheating. I have reached the top of my career, despite not having the skills required for that level. This may lead others to question whether I found other means of working my way towards the top of my career, then having the skills for it. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 10:40, June 1, 2016 (UTC)
- This sound a lot like Armand DeBateau! His wife Jessica cheated on him and they broke up and he does not have the skills required for the top of the Business career! Could it be him? :3 - KaruKaterchen (talk/ fanon) 12:51, June 1, 2016 (UTC)